20% Transcendence Apr 18

Love Letters Reviews

iLeo
iLeo

January 21, 2008
A great movie! This is a beautiful story about two childhood friends that embark through life dealing with love, desires, friendship, and adulthood. This is one of my favorites.
jam233
July 5, 2009
A good film, but the constant talking gets rather irritating after awhile, and that does make it drag sometimes. It lacks punch. The performances from the stars is a plus. Too often it seems stagy.
July 6, 2007
At first when I started watching it I thought it would be ok, and even as it got farther into it, I was surprised at how much I loved this movie. This movie is definitely one I will watch over and over.
January 7, 2012
Obviously a made for tv movie but it still has some merit. Bittersweet and sentimental with a lovely concept. Not always perfect acting and not always the best writing, but still a heart breaking story to watch unfold.
Halimali
November 20, 2009
I liked this movie. I think both Laura and Steven they acted their roles very well. It is hard to like a movie with such a plot but I never found it to be boring. The emotions were flowing in all the scenes. I would recommend watching it
jazza923