The Nest Reviews

½ January 4, 2011
A good action movie that should have been great if there was more character, and plot development. The concept of the plot was great, but I found myself confused alot of the time on who was who, and why certain things were happening. Decently done, for the most part.
January 26, 2007
Nothing new, but entertaining enough thanks to capable direction.
alanjayh
May 6, 2010
An action packed shoot-em up french film. My only real complaint is none of the actors stood out, nor am I familiar with any of them. It also seemed the ending was rushed, with no final showdown between the army of followers of the prisoner and the swat/police force. Perhaps the budget ran out; either way, if you are a fan of gunplay and a decent story even though its a bit overblown, this is a good watch!
February 12, 2010
This really reminded me of an Assault on Precinct 13 except in a warehouse. Not a bad thing. A pretty good action movie, even though I felt some confusion during the first shoot out scene at the warehouse. Decent action as well as acting for this kind of movie.
May 29, 2007
Not real well known but a badass action flick that can hold it's own. A great cat and mouse game that explodes in a barrage of bullets.
½ February 20, 2011
As long as you do ok with subtitles, this is an excellent action suspense movie.
January 23, 2011
wow!!! This is what is solely lacking in Typical Hollywood adventure/action thrillers - take some notes Hollywood!!! this is how it's done - real characters, real human reactions, real suspense, real scenarios - none of which take away from the-edge- of-your-seat non stop action!!!I took a chance on this unheralded gem, and boy was I pleasantly surprised. Check it out!!!
½ August 31, 2005
NID DE GUEPES (THE NEST) (2002)
June 11, 2010
This is a great thriller of a movie with some pretty interesting twists. Good for those who want non stop action and plenty of gun fire.
July 11, 2009
This is an awesome movie. I highly highly recommend. Basically there is a bunch of different characters who end up in a warehouse fighting for their lives. The writing was very original, the development of each of the characters was top notch. This movie had great (but not over the top) action. Once the movie began, I was on the edge of my seat until the ending. This movie gets a 100% rating, you will not be disappointed.
½ July 30, 2005
[b]Transporter 2[/b]
Haven't seen the first Transporter, but the second is one of the worst action movies I've ever seen (a little "over the top" expression =) or at least the worst movie in this year so far.

[b]The Nest[/b]
Actually it seamed like a Hollywood production. So, it was one of the best french movies I've seen (action-wise).