Movies Like Zodiac Killer

43% Young & Hungry: Season 1

Zodiac Killer Reviews

Sophie B

November 29, 2012
It's such a shame to see this film go in this direction. With the impressive source material and - admittedly - brilliant take on it, they could have done so much and ended up with a fantastic film. Unfortunately, the production value is low, the acting is horrific and the script tends to go off target frequently which is both distracting and difficult to watch.
September 12, 2007
ok honestly STOP remaking this movie! We aleady know that they don't catch him and this movie was too slow for me...
savetherhin0
March 24, 2007
I barely made it through the opening credits. They bought the camera at wal mart, and got a rebate which in the long run made it free. Horrible.
March 1, 2007
A bad serial killer movie. This movie sucked, the plot was bad and it wasn't even about the real zodiac. It was about a copycat and the only thing scary about this movie was the acting.
jazza923
May 1, 2007
Dreadful and vulgar, incredibly cheap look to it, awful acting and direction guided by the ghost of Ed Wood. How and why this was ever made is the real horror here.
thirdman
September 13, 2005
[font=Courier New]In the past, when you saw a straight to video horror film there was a chance it might prove to be a good watch. But lately that isn?t true anymore. Not only is it hard to find good straight to video films, it?s hard to find remotely good ones.

Now, I?m not going to knock the film for looking like it was shot on home cameras? which it probably was. Because to me, the story is what makes up for most of the movie. And this movie doesn?t have anything close to a good story at all.

And it doesn?t help that all the actors seem to be thinking really hard about what line they are supposed to say. Maybe the director thought this would give the movie more realism, but all it does is cause some really bad frustration.

I thought this was going to be a movie about the real Zodiac Killer, but sadly it?s about a copy cat. And a pretty lame copy cat at that. He goes around killing his victims because of their neglect for their elderly parents or grandparents. Honestly, that is the reason.

And all of the death?s involve a close-up of a gun going off. Yup, all we ever see is a trickle of blood on the victims body, and that is it. Not saying that it was needed, but it could have helped this film a lot. That and some better casting.

So with actors with no talent, a stale story and no gore, what good can be said about the film. Let me think? I guess nothing. I?m sure there will be some people who will defend this movie. To them, I give them a lot of points. I?ll never understand what prompted me to watch this film. [/font]
Academock
July 31, 2005
[b]DVD[/b] First Viewing, 3 Lommel films seen

I remember being petrified of the [i]Boogeyman[/i] films when I was younger. A few years ago, I bought the original on DVD and it just wasn't the same. So I wasn't expecting much from director Ulli Lommel's latest low-budget horror film [i]The Zodiac Killer[/i]. I appreciated his approach though. He set out to make a serial killer movie that explored the psychology of a specific serial killer instead of making "really cool death scenes." It's just a shame he couldn't succeed.