Supernova Reviews

May 26, 2008
wow this sucked. I read the synopsis and thought it might be interesting. But it sucked in the begning, the middle and the end most certianly sucked. I should know better than to watch movies on the Hallmark channel.
December 6, 2014
Piece of crap that seems to never end!!
½ January 16, 2014
Very slow and boring, the characters are dull and the action is minimal. Hardly anything goes on and the entire film feels like a waste of time. Forgettable.
½ September 30, 2013
A movie that couldn't decide what it wanted to be. At one point, it's a cheesy slasher flick. At another, it's a low-budget action movie. And yet another, a suspense/thriller with a duplicitous Uncle Sam. Yet, it's supposed to be a disaster flick. Luke Perry does what he does best: play himself, while Tia Carrere...when did she get so old? If they cut it down to about half its running time (it was 2.5 hours!), it would be a decent way to pass the time. I did really enjoy watching cities being destroyed. As it was, I viewed this in 20-30 minute sittings, so I might be biased.
½ September 21, 2012
Worst. Movie. Ever. My boyfriend and I renamed it: Sunpocalypse: A Rape Revenge Story. That should give you a clue...
½ January 2, 2006
Ponderous disaster movie, nearly three VERY long hours in length and it's not even good. Some decent special effects can not make up for the boring dramatics in the film. What possible reason could they have to justify 3 hours? Half of that could have been cut and that would have improved the film.