Scarred Reviews

½ August 28, 2007
The lousy script, home video cinematogrophy and uninspired acting are overshadowed by the laughs on this one. Where shall I start? Well first my favourite parts involve the son's lines such as "We stand a better chance if we split up"...? Huh? There are four of you and one crazy bitch without a face. Exactly how are your odds better? Later the same character has his legs smashed in with a rock, he proceeds to crawl around screaming for ten minutes before declaring "I think my legs are broken", Fantastic.The portrayal of the killer soon becomes tiresome, especially when she acts like such a knob. She's supposed to be some great hunter but all I see is some ugly tart jumping on people. Despite her lack of skills she can still outwit a family I assume have had some kind of an education as well as a park ranger with a quad bike and a gun. At least i've learned if I ever have my face cut off not to run at my friends or family in a threatening manner as they may mistake me for the killer.
½ July 21, 2012
There are terrible movies, then there is this. I have never seen a worse movie in my life. I want my 87 minutes back.
½ February 2, 2012
Slasher goes around slashing campers in the woods. Its good low-budget gem!