Loaded Reviews

½ April 8, 2011
Fairly decent film which isn't entirely original or well acted but the young cast do OK to keep you interested (especially the girls hehe). There are some reasonably nice sequences with fights, guns and cars to satisfy the brain but 'Lethal Weapon' this ain't.

Vinnie Jones has a surprisingly good little cameo as a drug kingpin utilizing his gruff cockney accent against the over tanned bleached teeth of the youthful cast. He is the only person to add a touch of danger and realism, kinda.
November 23, 2008
Despite its cast of relative unknowns, performances were good all around
June 20, 2008
decent flick, some weak performances...and it kind of stupid at times but it had a nice twist.
½ September 7, 2009
The movie was a bit choppy slightly putting it, The plot was terrible, considerable descent acting at the best.
½ June 5, 2008
starring Jesse Metcalf, & others of note Chace Crawford, & Drew Fuller saw the trailer for it a while back in ?08 or late 07 & have been waiting to see it. Looked action packed. Really did not disappoint def. wasn?t bored & was so tired when I was watching it I didn?t even fall asleep so that says something! Posh fam in the ?burbs son druggy etc in Freshman year of College comes back to haunt him, & the ones he loves. C+
November 1, 2008
It was okay. A little too much cursing but other wise intriging. I loved getting to see Chase in action though!!
December 7, 2013
The gradual decay into drugs, sex and other debauchery is well filmed highlighting the freedom that is in America. The manipulation of the naive by the stronger is the American way and is shown in all its darkness within the characters portrayed by some strong actors. The lure of the dregs of humanity and their lifestyle bring a sensual entertainment. Nibbles: Courgette Bread
August 23, 2010
A young, wealthy club kid's life spirals downward into an out-of-control world of drugs, sex and violence.

This is it. This is the one. This is the best movie ever made. Ever. It beats everything. I have never seen better. Retire the trophy and give it to these people.....there's just no comparison.

Even three days after watching this I cannot believe how insanely amazing this movie is.
November 5, 2009
Decent as long as you don't expect much from the movie. If you're looking for good acting and a solid storyline, look elsewhere.
½ August 16, 2009
About as bad as movies get. Take the 1990 movie Bad Influences, replace Spader and Lowe with some really bad actors, strip the story to; rich kid who puts himself in bad situation and new bad friends, without any background (and considering that it took this movie 30 minutes to get to the plot tells you all you need to know about the writing) and you are left with a movie where the stripper does not take her clothes off.
January 12, 2009
Storyline is predictably spoonfed to you as the characters fall into place to accommodate the cliched storyline. A few actors are OK, which makes it bearable to watch the movie. In the end its all been done before, and much better elsewhere at that. Its hard to feel anything with this movie as the characters are so emotionless as they spout their lines which makes the suspenseful scenes not very intense, as its hard to care about the outcome.
½ November 2, 2008
Caught my attention for a bit, then it subsided dramatically. I know some families can have a sort of forced way ... of talking to each other, socially (what other way is there?), but when the drug lord? guy sits down with the parents and the wallet, about THERE I took the movie off. Couldn't take it.

Just nothing more to hold me in for the next 90 minutes or so.
March 16, 2008
Pretty good story, the acting was fine and it held my interest through most of the film. Good score, appealing performances from the young leads.