18% Transcendence Apr 18

Homecoming Reviews

LWOODS04
LWOODS04

July 15, 2009
Really crappy movie.. the story line was good but the acting was off. Only by Mischa Barton. I just haven't liked anything she has been in since The Sixth Sense. This movie was released in July and I just watched it on t.v. Just shows you how bad it was. I did think Matt Long was good and Jessica Stroup. Liked their performance. But the movie was predictable and just blah.
Fascade F

June 23, 2010
This movie wasn't too bad...mental glimpses of "Misery" and "Fatal Attraction" gives you this fairly good teen gone to college from former small town...and comes back home to visit...with complications from and old flame which includes his new main squeeze...see this it was interesting.
Erin C

August 27, 2011
Decent. Barton was better in this than she was in the O.C. Pretty predictable, and funny that the director is the same one that directs the TV show Teen Mom.
bamadeb77
bamadeb77

July 18, 2009
its pretty cool....
Hamee
July 15, 2009
This was a pretty ridiculous story without much mystery or suspense. Everyone sees this crazy girl coming so there are no surprises.
justybear96
January 29, 2012
Okay this movie isn't scary at all, unless you scared of girls fighting. Not as bad as the critics say it is, but this shouldn't be called a horror movie, more of a drama, revenge flick
moviegirl50
September 3, 2011
Directed by Morgan Freeman, this movie is a little reminiscent of the James Caan, Kathy Bates movie Misery, which I love! I (once again) caught the edited version of this suspense on TV and was pulled into a very disturbed girl's (Misha Barton) web of insanity.
jam233
April 21, 2010
Too similar to several other movies, Misery, Fatal Attraction for example. Therefore it is rather predictable. It does have some suspenseful scenes and the acting is fine but it lacks substance and the characters are one dimensional.
cappieforpresident
December 16, 2009
OK, this one was lame. Mischa Barton does a good job, but except from that this wasn't much to brag about.
Aaron B.
September 12, 2013
Borrows a lot from Fatal Attraction and Misery, but still has it's genuine moments of fear. Great performance by Mischa Barton.
February 8, 2013
0% Rotten Tomatoes rating - really? Okay, yes - it was bad. It was basically Misery-meets-Obsessed, with a really half-assed (read: awful) southern accent on Mischa Barton's part. But, I watched it late at night and was compelled to stay up to see it all play out. So that must count for something... right?? maybe???
December 26, 2012
I hope that there will be a sequel.
December 9, 2012
Not bad, much better than the plenty of garbage you see everyday,
October 6, 2012
"Homecoming"is a very good movie ... If you have nothing better to watch!
After all what is the problem the characters and what is the problem of the actors and what terrible casting choice! Mischa Barton? Jessica Stroup? My God, what crap performances! Nothing convincing and mediocre! And the characters? How can anyone be so stupid as Elizabeth? Or so naive as Shelby? After all, did not realize that the villain hiding Elizabeth in her own home is asking to be arrested?
Well, I can not criticize the characters because they do not exist, I have to blame is the direction, production, screenwriter ... By doing a story and totally incoherent gibberish that is!
I feel the humiliation, but it's the truth! This movie sucks!
Umelbumel
August 20, 2012
well. yeah. it was pretty bad. :-) 2/5
February 7, 2012
This was more like a remake of Misery(1990),which did not work out to well.
August 1, 2011
Hmmm waarom had ik deze ook alweer gedownload? Soort van Misery-wannabee, maar dan in alle opzichten slechter.
June 25, 2011
Exatamente do jeito que se espera do comešo ao fim, Homecoming Ú um total desperdÝcio de tempo, dinheiro, e principalmente, da beleza de suas antagonistas.
May 20, 2011