67% The Maze Runner Sep 19

83% Sons of Anarchy: Season 7

The Perfect Stranger Reviews

donnalrainier
September 17, 2008
Nikki was having a hard time with her life going other than she wanted. Until the didinner with the Perfect Stranger.
Got questions about your faith? Have dinner with a Perfect Stranger. He will tell you what you need to know.
September 14, 2008
Not amazing acting or anything, but it definitely made me think and honestly I almost cried...it's always a nice thing to be reminded of everything Jesus is and does. Worth a watch.
blueidangel89
July 12, 2008
This movie was throughly entertaining and had a very unexpected twitst at the end that left us all stunned. All of us in the room were on the edge of our seats, we were truely, fully captivated in this movie! i LOVED it!
Dead2Self
September 22, 2007
Not the greatest acting, but what a clear and honest movie. This movie answers most of the questions people have about God. If you are a seeker, this movie is for you.
June 25, 2007
My rating stars go to the message this story brings because the acting was horrendous. Gotta take it with a grain of salt though as most Christian films are low budget...but they still get the point across.
aaroncavanaugh2
November 11, 2012
Good, but I do have some issues with the movie. My two main complaints are the Hitler/Mother Teresa dialog/theology and when Jefferson said some positive things he would shake his head right and left. That is, his body language was saying no when his words were saying yes.
August 28, 2011
low quality n its basicly a long boring converstion
Moore on Movies
March 10, 2010
The arguments in this film are intriguingly interesting and extremely thought provoking. A movie every Christian should see.