#1 Cheerleader Camp - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

#1 Cheerleader Camp Reviews

½ March 6, 2013
Known as American Cheerleader secrets in the UK. It's kinda American Pie mixed with Bring it on, done on a shoestring budget. It's not very good and only slightly amusing in places.....but it does have cheerleaders!
3niR
½ October 3, 2012
Whoever made this movie... die maybe?
DrStrangeblog
June 1, 2012
Terrible, terrible, terrible - poorly acted, unfunny, and some actors (like good-natured Seth Adam Cassell as a constant boner beater) have absolutely no shame. Only the plucky Erica Duke and the near-constant parade of boobage keep this from complete extinction. Instead of Bring It On!, please Keep It Away!
June 10, 2012
I watched half of this crap before I started to wonder why I was torturing myself and shut it off. This movie tries really hard to be American Pie, but while that was at least quasi-funny, this is just a bunch of random nudity with no plot whatsoever and no likeable characters or any redeeming qualities whatsoever. Don't waste your time.
½ June 1, 2011
Very very bad. Even the main cheerleader wasn't very hot. All acting is bad. Plot is bad. Gets weird. Awful.
½ May 26, 2011
Your typical raunchy teenage male comedy trying to copy what American Pie did. Unfortunately, like almost every other one, it too was terrible. The plot was pointless, the acting was a joke, and the characters were pathetically unrealistic.
May 15, 2011
Wow how can I get an hour and half of my life back. This movie was horrible. The base line of it followed the same as every other cheer movie where the underdogs come back and win the competition; But this one had a side twist of sex appeal in it. This time it ruined the movie. I can't believe I sat and watched the whole thing. My opinion Don't Waste Your Time.
September 7, 2010
This movie was pretty horrible. Although it did have some funny parts, it was nothing more than a way to show off a bunch of naked chicks... that being said... it did have a bunch of naked chicks in it... so ... there's that...
October 10, 2015
Classic T&A, a must watch for B-movie fans.
August 11, 2015
Some dreadful acting, stupid plot but was quite funny. And boobs!
January 21, 2015
Some good jokes but the acting was awkward.
May 27, 2013
Perfect movie, just lovely. Fuck haters.
½ March 6, 2013
April 10, 2013
Best cheer movie since Bring It On.
½ January 22, 2013
Really awful, but Steve Vai's "Bad Horsie" is featured for some stupid reason?!
January 5, 2013
It's kinda funny.....
½ December 26, 2012
For being such a terrible movie, I actually liked it. Best of all because it was so memorable; A watermelon!
½ October 23, 2012
What a good family movie lol
3niR
½ October 3, 2012
Whoever made this movie... die maybe?
August 21, 2012
That is an awesome movie and I cab watch it all day