23 Reviews

December 14, 2009
Nothing is as it seems.
January 31, 2008
Long before The Number 23 came this interesting, but ultimately confusing film about the paranoia of a computer hacker who starts seeing 23 everywhere. It's apparently based on a true story, so I should probably see it again when I'm not nearly asleep in the theater.
½ August 13, 2007
This movie, in my opinion, surpasses the movie "The Number 23". I think the way its was based on a real-life happening makes it even better. I kept my brain pumping with thoughts, as well has keeping me on the edge of my seat. A Must SEE!
May 24, 2007
the best Jim Carey it is very suspensfull and kept me on the edge of my seat. I had to pee but couldn't get up to go.
½ April 2, 2007
This thing was awful, it was slow and the ending was soooo stupid. Robin Williams may be able to pull off the move from comedy to suspense but Jim Carrey has no hope. If it aint broke dont fix it, he needs to stick with what works.
½ September 21, 2011
Very good german movie.
November 8, 2010
groÃartiger Filme, den muss ich mal wieder gucken!
January 18, 2009
Watching this film was time well spent!
½ November 3, 2006
Ignavus me llamó esta mañana muy alterado. Se aventuró a usar el metro y, además del shock que representó para él volverse a ver rodeado de Epsilones, estaba convencido de que había visto a un Interventor Mundial siguiéndole.

Para tranquilizarle le preparé en el Sensorama casero una sesión con la película alemana "23". Curiosa historia, basada en hechos reales, sobre las andanzas de un hacker alemán en los años 80.