7 Things to Do Before I'm 30 Reviews

June 22, 2012
This is a cute movie. If you like movies where people find out things about themselves, this will do. It would be interesting to find at 30 years old, a list of your goals that you wrote when you were in high school. Are they still relevant?
½ October 19, 2009
Cute chick flick movie. Amber Benson is just so likeable, even in movies that aren't so great, she seems to lift them just a little.
Her character on here is a bit of a mess and not the most logical, but I liked her uniqueness and scattiness. The story itself is pretty predictable, and the actress who played her mum was clearly too young for the part, but those few things aside, nice enjoyable little movie to watch at home.
½ February 14, 2009
Maybe I should make a list...the girl in it is kinda screwed up, which gives me hope for myself.
December 27, 2011
Cute, funny and boring. A weird composition, I know. But the movie's weird, so I guess that's the case.
August 13, 2008
Lori Madison has just quit another job, and got kicked out of her apartment. But what is worse is she is 3 weeks away from turning 30 and has no clue what she wants to do with her life. What else is there to do but go home to Mom, after she breaks up with the perfect boyfriend. When she gets home she finds a list of 7 things to do before she turned 30, and finds that she has yet to achieve any of them. Along with best friend Jewel she sets about acomplishing them. one of her list items is to marry childhood sweetheart Danny Hart. There is only 2 problems with that Michael and Meredith.
January 11, 2015
so incredibly predictable and tacky . The lead actress (Amber Benson) seems to do her best with the script that's given to her , but not a single character in this movie comes off as real or memorable.
½ October 21, 2014
I'm a fool for Amber Benson, ever since the first time I saw her on Buffy. She turns this crappy movie into something I could bare to watch to the end.