The 7 Adventures of Sinbad - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The 7 Adventures of Sinbad Reviews

ScoopOnline
February 3, 2011
JESUS CHRIST, this is the worst Sindbad Movie I have ever ever seen. Just a sleeping Pill. There is NOT a single tiny bit in the Movie I thought alright "this is Original" or "Oh wow cool" I just felt sleepy.
½ December 31, 2011
It's not often I give the worst movie ever rating, but this may be it. I caught it on Netflix - could only watch 30 minutes. Just terrible.
½ February 9, 2016
The Asylum isn't known for making good movies and this may be one of the worst Sinbad stories ever told... but when it comes to an Asylum adventure film, I actually kinda enjoyed it.
The story isn't great and quite rushed but there is a multitude of creatures and fight sequences going on here and unlike most Asylum films, it doesn't take place in Los Angeles so I'll give it a little leeway in the story department. The 7 Adventures of Sinbad is a terrible film... but it's an entertaining outing from The Asylum so those who enjoy these bad low budget flicks will likely really enjoy this one.
½ May 6, 2014
This is so bad it makes Sharknado look like a work of cinematic genius. Probably the only thing worse is the mangled plot synopsis on Wikipedia.

It's not bad in a good way - like the SyFy channel stuff. It's not bad in a good way like an Ed Wood film. It's just truly gobsmackingly awful
½ January 6, 2014
Another asylum trash that lived to tell the tale.
Silly, stupid, and no fun to watch.
November 27, 2013
Tired and thoroughly unimpressive. Just a bad movie and that's it!
½ September 23, 2013
if I could give this movie negative stars I would, it has to be really bad for it to be playing in the background on Netflix and I couldn't take it and had to shut it off. Looks like not even good enough for late night on SyFy channel
½ June 10, 2012
Two ppl have credit for Director..TWO! And this is what they came up with?! Man, and I can't unsee this! How many brain cells did I loose?! I don't have that many to spare! Fuuudge...
½ May 15, 2012
Almost ruin the original sinbad movie.
½ December 31, 2011
September 22, 2011
Appaling on every level. Terrible concept, horribly scripted and with scenery-gnawing "acting". And with an ultra-lame attempt at a video-game tie-in to try to get anybody interested in it. How do films this bad actually get made????
½ June 28, 2011
SYFY quality movie.... Don't expect much .
½ June 16, 2011
½ May 24, 2011
Sinbad's company owns the biggest oil tanker ever, which sinks for some reason I can't remember, but which will burst open and pollute all the oceans of the world in a horrendous way. There's a funny scene where Sinbad tells his bold plan to a scientist who works for his company. I'm just gonna go in there with the sub, get down to that ship, do what needs to be done, save the world. The writer apparently meant this to be a scene where Sinbad sounds bold and unafraid while the scientist tells him all the risks, that it's a suicide mission, and Sinbad goes forward anyway. But it sounds like a screenwriter bouncing ideas off a friend, who shoots down the stupid plan with a basic high school understanding of physics or science.

"I'll take the company's experimental sub down there..." "But you don't know how to operate any kind of sub, let alone the most high tech one ever." "We don't have time to worry about that." "And the tanker has already settled into this deep trench in the Indian Ocean. The sub will implode if you take it to that depth." "We'll just have to risk it." "What are you going to do if you get down there? How can you reinforce the bulkhead to keep it from bursting?" "I will do something bold, which I'll figure out when I get down there."

Okay, these are not exact quotes. Overall the movie is barely worth one star, but gets an extra half a star for the demonic creature that's kind of ripped-off from Peter Jackson's blazing balrog.
½ May 15, 2011
Well this truely awful. Poor story, rubbish effects, silly all the way through. I can normally find something to take away from every film, but this was bad from start to finish.
February 20, 2011
Biggest pile of junk I ever saw! Cant believe they actually had the cheek to release it to the public. Patrick Muldoon has always needed acting lessons, thank heavens he did'nt have to say much!
January 5, 2011
Awesome film, especially the Patrol Leader.
ScoopOnline