Half Baked (1998)
Average Rating: 4.2/10
Reviews Counted: 24
Fresh: 7 | Rotten: 17
No consensus yet.
Average Rating: N/A
Critic Reviews: 2
Fresh: 0 | Rotten: 2
Average Rating: 3.4/5
User Ratings: 193,474
Watch It Now
Latest News on Half Baked
March 2, 2006:Critical Consensus: A Swinging "Party," A Sweet and Sour "16"
This week's wide releases will take us on a journey. We'll walk a couple blocks ("16...
No Friends? Inconceivable! Log in to see what your friends have to say.
As far as pot comedies go, it's got just enough laughs to warrant a visit.
seems half-produced, with a grainy, unattractive look and bargain-basement special-effects that ruin some good ideas. Perhaps the filmmakers blew their budget on the slew of guest stars who pop up briefly...
The definitive stoner's anthem film. Chapelle is hilarious and charismatic. Great celebrity cameos help keep the uneven script afloat. (Best served fully baked).
Half-Baked wants to be a classic moronic movie, but it's just too stupid to achieve that goal.
The film, in spite of any plot, is one sketch after another, some of which fall flat, some of which fall flatter.
Audience Reviews for Half Baked
Movies Like Half Baked
- Thurgood: Right near the beach... BOY!
- Thurgood: What is it scientist?
- Scarface: F*#$ you. F*#$ you. You're cool, and f*#$ you. I'm out!
- Thurgood: Who is this?
- Samson Simpson: This is Samson, smarty pants!
- Thurgood: Operator with an emergency breakthrough from your sister: Samson, it's Sheila. Mama fell.
- Samson Simpson: Shut up, bitch!
Discuss Half Baked on our Movie forum!