A-Haunting We Will Go Reviews

February 26, 2015
The title has nothing to do with this movie as it's not at all a spooky one. It's based around a magic show with a fairly solid story. It's not at all bad for the Laurel and Hardy of the 1940s (I just prefer their 1930s work). They were getting older, but they didn't know it and this movie should provide a good time for any Laurel and Hardy fan!
May 17, 2013
Laurel and Hardy might be more of the comedy relief supporting act in Alfred L. Werker's crime caper, but there's no denying that the pair never fail to deliver the goods with some great lines and physical gags.

It's a fun venture that always entertains with some knockout special effects, though the final gag fails to hit the bullseye.
May 3, 2013