• PG-13, 1 hr. 46 min.

96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

A Rumor of Angels Reviews

Cynthia S

October 11, 2010
A very touching story. Top notch actors. Oh boy did I wanna cry at the end!
jjnxn
jjnxn

August 6, 2007
Vanessa Redgrave is vivid and touching as always. She alone raises this out of the ordinary, the rest of the cast is okay if a bit ill defined and there is a considerable schmaltz factor but Vanessa overcomes all obstacles.
cyssi1
January 12, 2008
This is one of the most powerful movies that I have EVER seen! If you've ever lost someone that you love... then this movie is a must to see... Be sure and grab some tissue before snuggling up to watch it.
wrinkleraisin
December 17, 2007
This is a very touching movie. I really enjoyed watching it. I love Vanessa Redgrave, and like always, she gives an outstanding performance in this movie.
December 31, 2012
I have cried during four movies in my lifetime. This is number four. A story of the plausible relationship between a young boy, and two eccentrics. A older lady and a middle-aged man. Typically, his relationship with his father and this stepmother are strained because they are not mature enough to listen. Tony Dahlin Venice
November 19, 2012
Although the religiosity of Rumor of Angels is rather schmaltzy and the melodrama a bit much, still, the message of love and hope, the warm relationship between someone very young and very old, who have both known grief and loss, and the magnificent acting of Vanessa Redgrave still make this a movie well worth seeing.
December 4, 2010
Vanessa Redgrave is wonderful. Great lessons for young people and the power of love and caring.
audgera
January 9, 2004
:up: [b]This movie would touch anyones heart. I have never seen a movie so touching and real. I would suggest that everyone watch this at least once, then you'll have to watch it again. I did twice in one night.[/b]
[b]Then cried both times. Makes you really take a long hard look at life and the meaning of it. Especially if you have lost a loved one, like a parent. [/b]