Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage Reviews

iLeo
March 16, 2008
Interesting movie. While hanging out with friends one night, Rohit meets and saves the life of a terrified Sapna from a group of assailants. The two instantly fall in love, and Sapna fears that it will create havoc for her family. Despite her fears, she decides to give her relationship with Rohit a chance. This enrages her father and brother, and the two vie to permanently separate Rohit and Sapna. Amisha Patel, Hrithik Roshan, Kiran Kumar, and Hemant Pandey stars. Worth seeing!
August 17, 2007
i didnt hate this film but i feel kaho naa pyaar hai was a great story for amisha and hrithik 2 stick 2. Not go and do this crappy story line! they both looked nice anyway though.
½ May 10, 2007
This was an ok movie...god amisha patel cries way to much in it...and her crying sounds horrible! Though I liked the Rambo touch at the end...oh Romeo & Juliet, you shall live on!
August 24, 2011
Brought up in a very tight, conservative household, Sapna Dholakia (Amisha Patel) isterrified to experience the freedom of falling in love with Rohit (Hrithik Roshan),fearing the upheaval it will cause in her family, namely her dad, Pratap Dholakia(Kiran Kumar), who has plans for Sapna to marry Rishabh Patel, the son of a friend;then there is her brother, Raman Dholakia (Mukesh Tiwari), who follows in thefootsteps of his dad, and will prevent Sapna from marrying Rohit. But Rohit isdetermined to marry Sapna and no one else, come what may, and this is met withresistance from the Dholakia clan, who first severely beat Sapna, and then imprisonher in her room; and then lure Rohit to a secluded spot and proceed to beat himwithin every inch of his life, and there is no one who can even dare to think tointervene and invite the wrath of the Dholakia family.

review later
iLeo
March 16, 2008
½ August 25, 2009
not bad for that time
October 11, 2008
It was nice! Loved Hrithik in it!!
September 4, 2008
Staring amisha and hrithik..they are just awesome pair on-screen..love them both!!..
½ June 13, 2008
disasterous movie for hritik. he wasted his time being in this movie.
April 9, 2008
which is the movies name

hamko tumse pyar he
app muje acche lagne lage
kaal
½ March 30, 2008
After Kaho Naa Pyar Hai, bollywood wanted to have another hit by the same pair. Unfortunately u need to have a good story also. This movies story was kind of back dated. Rumor has it that it was Hrithiks first signed movie but released later. Hrithik have done his best. Amisha was just over acting.
½ June 26, 2007
Love is love***
I luv hrithik$$
January 31, 2008
shows wht people limits people can cross in love..i lykd it...a nyc romantic movie as well as quite abit ov action..bu i mostly enjoyd da romance that took place..
January 26, 2008
I loved this movie
The music was good too.
January 20, 2008
I liked the main song and the actors. I gotta say I agree that Amisha's crying just had me fast forward every time. I hated seeing Hrithik get beat up so badly. The movie itself was okay, but had some cute scenes that won me over and so did the main song. The ending was a little bit too weird for my taste. How did Hrithik survive and fight after getting beat up so badly? and the girl? the pills she drank were enough to kill her and then pouff there she is all fine the next day, both of them actually... a bit of a let down, but nice love story
January 19, 2008
Brought up in a very tight, conservative household, Sapna Dholakia (Amisha Patel) is terrified to experience the freedom of falling in love with Rohit (Hrithik Roshan), fearing the upheaval
December 15, 2007
overly used to script but Duggu n Amisha r cute together.
November 30, 2007
I had two questions after watching movie.
1. What had made me watch this PoS?
2. What made Hrithik sign this movie?
Answer to first one lies in the word 'Hrithik'. But only God knows answer to 2nd one. A big disappointment.
½ October 12, 2007
Too bad the lowest rating is half star but it doesn't even deserve the half I've given it.