Adopted

82% Welcome to Sweden: Season 1
77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Adopted Reviews

July 14, 2010
Pauly Shore being himself in Africa. There are a few funny jokes but it's not even really worth a rental.
July 1, 2010
This had a couple funny moments, but had more of a documentary feel to it. I wonder how many of these people were in on the joke ? then it would be funnier. For example, if he truly took the wrong kid home from the mountain and left his adopted kid up there. If I knew 100% that was real, then it would be hilarious. I was glad to see Pauly back in action though?
Dorian V.
January 2, 2014
I expected a typical Pauly Shore movie, and he delivered. The way it is filmed is different than his other films, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. If you're an adult looking for something classy and smart, stay away. But the younger generation that still appreciates Shore's comedic style will love it.
July 15, 2012
Has its moments. Thankfully it's a mockumentary in every way.
December 9, 2011
tried to watch it out of pure masochism.... succeeded for 26 minutes...
Benjamin O.
June 15, 2010
I was surprised to see that Pauly Shore was coming out with a new movie, but being the adventurous person that I am, I thought I would check it out. I had some time to waste, so I watched it online with Netflix and really liked it! I wasn't a huge fan of 'Pauly Shore Is Dead', but I did like Pauly's earlier films (Encino Man, Son-in-Law etc.), and I'm now a fan of this movie! If you have some free time and are looking for something funny check out 'Adopted'. I was pleasantly surprised! Good job Pauly!
Sasha F.
June 15, 2010
When I usually think of Mockumentaries, the names that come to mind are Christopher Guest and Sascha Baron Cohen, and it seems like Pauly Shore is now right along side them. 'Adopted' is a very tongue-n-cheek commentary on the issue of celebrities adopting impoverished children in Africa, and it is very funny! If you're looking for another comedy to add to your collection, this one is definitely worth checking out! I loved it and I think you will too!