Adrenalin: Fear the Rush Reviews

deano
May 15, 2007
Creepy, effective thriller that's sure to appeal to fans of The X-Files.
½ February 23, 2007
i liked it cause it was a virus that was causing the problem and it kind of reminded me of the game resident evil, so that was a plus for me....(released bfore the movie Resident Evil)
May 15, 2015
Man, this was fun!!!
April 23, 2014
another supermarket DVD 2.99 DVD combo pack purchase
½ February 10, 2013
Adrenlin: Fear The Rush is one of the worst action films I've ever seen. Though relatively short, the film is horribly boring and consists mainly of the characters running around screaming and shooting walls and doors because apparently cops in the future have terrible aim at all times. Despite having a plot with some vaguely interesting ideas, the film never expands on these ideas and instead becomes a really bad chase film in which nothing interesting ever happens. This doesn't work as a thriller, a sci-fi film, an action film, or even a guilty pleasure. It just sucks horribly and you should avoid it.
August 15, 2012
Adrenalin? There was hardly any jolt.
July 15, 2012
85%

The location/sets combined with stylish camrea work and sweet lighting, make for a thrilling ride. This is a take no prisoner flick. Lambert takes one hell of a knarly beating. If you like this one, check out Pyun's CYBORG.
½ June 16, 2011
One of the scariest movies I have ever seen. This low budget gem makes me wonder if anything is lurking in my basement. 2 thumbs up
November 7, 2009
This movie is actually so bad that it is awesome. My friends and I were thinking that once the initial chase scene was over, maybe they could develop the plot or something. Guess what: the chase is the whole movie. That takes balls.
½ January 15, 2009
I have no idea where the budget went for this film. It's absoultely horrible with "fantastic" acting by Natasha Henstridge and Christopher Lambert.
August 14, 2004
This movie is bad. I mean really bad. They are chasing some sort of plagued out, drooling suped up terror. Most of the movie takes place in dark tunnels. You don't get a clear look at the people eating mutant until near the end and its not all that spooky when you do. Lambert has that far away look in his eye through most of the flick. I'd say see it if you like horrible Lambert movies otherwise walk away slowly.