Air Bud 3 - World Pup - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Air Bud 3 - World Pup Reviews

murphmann93
June 23, 2011
I love all of the Air Buds. Kevin Zegers makes the film even better of course. The dog is so adorable.
October 1, 2010
The air bud films lose more and more style as they progress, but as I watch them, they begin to fade away as the next installment comes into play. This film was not great, but it was okay. I still really, really like the first two installments.
May 31, 2011
Cute puppies.
October 7, 2007
The third Air Bud movie of Air Bud series is a pretty interesting one that involves the dog named Buddy. This Air Bud movie in particular is all about him being a great soccer "dog" player!
June 11, 2011
Same old shindig, nothing new. Buddy leads the Timberwolves to a title, wooooooooooooooooooooo.
February 4, 2016
Josh is now playing soccer but I feel like he is only playing soccer because he has a crush on Emma that's what I think. Josh went on a date with Emma and he was pushing it too much he kept saying sure babe and Emma felt uncomfortable but this movie did not have a good ending because what happened to Emma. Emma is not in the next air Bud so it looks like Josh and Emma don't end up together. But this movie was ok
November 24, 2013
After agreeing to watch this movie because I have a middle child who will cry on the drop of a dime, we proceeded to watch this piece of garbage. Bear in mind, I have never seen a Godfather movie, yet I now have one Air Bud under my belt. Movie wise, ridiculous! Dog meets other dog, 30 minutes later, puppies are born! Kids go to rescue missing puppies, parents are at the championship soccer game, not really worried that their kids and dog aren't there! Of course, the biggest whole of all is a high school team with high school students playing also has a dog playing, who apparently plays in every other sport in the school. Wouldn't this be in violation of a no pass no play rule since the dog doesn't go to school? Plus, a boy dog playing on the Women's national team, only I there for one kick, and is considered the leader of the team! Consider this part of the dumbing down of America!
September 3, 2010
Just like the second movie, the Air Bud movies keep getting worse, as World Pup has a worse vomit-inducing script than Golden Receiver.
June 25, 2010
After the wedding of Josh's mom and new dad, a new girl moves into town and she melts Josh's heart. He also owns a stunningly beautiful Golden Retriever who's got Buddy wagging his tail. When puppies are born and Buddy joins the Soccer team, all that's left to get rid of the people that dognapped Buddy and Molly's puppies!
October 17, 2006
Golden Retrievers are cute, but there are too many Air Buds. And it doesn't even make sense. "Air Bud" meaning he's a friend who gains air like in Basketball which was the first movie of 'Air Bud'
July 6, 2006
This movie is hilarious!! These movies just keep getting better & better, & Buddy also gets more & more talented!!
November 9, 2006
these dogs are so cute and the movie is not bad either. it is so cute and funny. i LOVE this one because it is the best out of all of them....
February 4, 2016
January 27, 2016
I really enjoyed this movie, only because I play soccer. It wasn't the best of the air bud movies, but it was one of the better ones.
½ December 23, 2015
It deserves more respect even though it's not strong as the first.
½ February 18, 2015
This is probably my favourite edition of the airbud collection but it's still pretty cheesy
½ February 22, 2010
(First and only viewing - In my mid-twenties)
February 9, 2008
Has the whole world gone mad?
November 24, 2013
March 23, 2007
awwwwwe....maybe i should cuz they are tooo cute