Air Collision - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Air Collision Reviews

January 14, 2014
Well, at least the effects are a LITTLE bit better than most Asylum movies! But, then, there's everything else! Okay, so satellites are falling from the sky one after another. One question: Why? So, they're just falling out of the sky. Now, this has something to do with some Air Traffic Control network? Uh huh.

This is making my head hurt! Now, let's get to the fun stuff. Like, when that DC-9 is falling from the sky because its engines flame out. First of all, planes don't just go screaming down when the engines go out. Planes can fly, and yeah, your descent rate would be higher than usual, but not that much! Then, the falling plane flies by the Library Tower in Downtown Los Angeles. Then, in the next shot, it's flying through Manhattan. Wow, that WAS fast!

When the missile hits the DC-9 (and somehow, DOESN'T explode!) the decompression seems to take 10 minutes. So, how much air did you have in that airplane?
November 1, 2014
Worst disaster movie I've ever seen, with terrible acting, incomprehensible plot , stilted dialog. exception -- special effects are surprisingly good.
January 14, 2014

½ December 14, 2013
A bad, bad movie that is funny.
November 23, 2013
Action packed and terrifying. Excellent special effects.
March 2, 2013
This movie looks like a low budget B movie.The story plot is OK but the Special effects are very cheap.the scenes involving the planes look like MS flight simulator aircraft
½ January 7, 2013
It's Asylum at it again... A fun and awful film to enjoy with your friends.
December 27, 2012
It was okay. Pretty fake kind of movie but it is worth a one off watch.
December 22, 2012
What the fuck Asylum. I'm used to your lack luster CG, your poor acting and lame scripts but I can only assume you were trying to make a SOBIG film when you made Air Collision.
People trying to use their walkies backwards? A story about 2 planes colliding instead of the thousands of pieces of debris falling from the sky killing people like there's no tomorrow? A plane that doesn't try to land when all of its instruments go dead, it gets a hull breach, and has people dying on board? A traffic jam... on a dirt road in the middle of nowhere that apparently goes to a major bridge? California desert that is supposed to be Connecticut? This is but a few of the hundreds of things that made absolutely no sense in this movie. I'll give the odd budget decision here, I'll allow a continuity error or two, I'll give you a little leeway to time constraints, I'll even give you poor story decisions, but there is no way anyone can tell me they were making a serious movie when they made Air Collision.
It wasn't until I clued in that this was obviously supposed to be a comedy that I started to get some enjoyment from it.
Man this is a disaster from start to finish... literally!
½ November 10, 2012
A collosion indeed, this movie was.
½ November 5, 2012
Nice dc-9 and mockup of Air Force 1
This is a nice movie.
July 24, 2012
Everything a good bad movie should be!
½ July 3, 2012
"We've gotta stop those planes from colliding!!" ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha