• PG-13, 1 hr. 36 min.

Alex & Emma Reviews

arashxak
arashxak

September 11, 2008
Cute & fun but its happy ending sucks
Leigh R

July 11, 2007
Really cute story in a story.
Dannielle A

August 3, 2010
A cute romantic comedy. Well done. Great story, directing, and acting.
Marion R

May 5, 2007
Why is it when the studios make romantic comedies they turn out to be really bad? Predictable and boring.
MovieGuruDude72
March 13, 2007
I saw the movie this film was remade from, the Audrey Hepburn movie Paris When it Sizzles and let me tell you that film was light years more charming than this one. In fact, I think this movie went straight to DVD or got a very limited release because I don't remember it ever being in cinemas. Do you?
Living4real
May 20, 2009
With a little bit of editing this can be a fun film. (however, without editing, I can't recommend it.) It is actually a remake of an Audrey Hepburn movie called "Paris When It Sizzles." Although in my mind, the story-line in the fictitious world is easier to follow in this film (Alex & Emma) because it makes sense! Something one can't really say about the other film. They are both enjoyable though. *spoiler* I like it when Alex is musing about the importance of a book's opening sentence...so true..although I'm with Emma with book endings...haha. Great movie to watch to get the writer grey cells working.
March 2, 2009
Yet another movie that my girlfriend wanted to watch with me. I'd never heard of it before this and I kinda wish that I had. I like the romantic comedy genre and thought that this was an excellent film. The jokes at an author's expense were also well crafted.
February 5, 2009
What do I truly think about this film?...Luke Wilson is very handsome...I prefer not to comment on anything else.
Mimi21192
October 27, 2008
not bad...but not great...i would like to see him play a different role though because i think he could win lots of awards
insanenutball
February 13, 2008
this movie had so much potential...yes its funny to see Kate and Luke in about 6 roles each...but its just not as funny as i hoped it would be.
October 30, 2006
Kate Hudson's character was really annoying in this. I was ready to strangle her while he was falling in love. I liked Luke Wilson in it, though.
shortnsporty16
August 19, 2007
Great romantic comedy! I love the switch between real life and the story book. I wish I could find a guy like Alex!!
June 26, 2007
Ok...I'm not a big fan of the "romantic comedies"...but this is pretty much one of the worst ones. It also doesn't help that I loathe Kate Hudson.
robisonjm
May 29, 2007
I liked this movie, it was not a good movie, but I liked it. Cut the last 8 minutes or so, and it's the Jon Robison cut.
tlovely06
May 25, 2007
this is really nice. i really liked it. especially how it kept goin into the story bac in time and all. real nice
smidge017
May 21, 2007
Very cute movie. A great story of how the two work together. Loved the movie, I really enjoyed it. :)
movieloverforlife
March 17, 2007
Very cute little romance comedy! Good acting and great chemistry between Luke & Kate. It's so wild how Kate looks like her mother Goldie sometimes. You really see it in this movie.
randixp
April 13, 2007
Rob should've just remade Paris when it Sizzles instead of blatantly plagurizing it and ruining some of the fantasy that made it great. this picture is still decent but I would imagine it's better if you know nothing about the original.
CGtheMan
February 2, 2007
i can't believe i saw this...i remember, we were the only ones in the theater and it was like 7 pm so people were at the theater...just no one wanted to see this...plus it did suck anyway
January 31, 2007
For being a major chick flick, this movie actually has a very good plot. The idea that begins the movie is interesting, although probably not likely.

Kate Hudson is adorable and funny in every character that she plays. The story inside the story is interesting, as is the real romance that blooms between Alex and Emma. It's a great movie over all.