Alice in Wonderland - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Alice in Wonderland Reviews

June 6, 2007
Dreary Black & White British Version of Alice in Wonderland from 1966 done with all-humans in a Victorian countryside setting. I was bored throughout most of it. There are better versions of Alice in Wonderland out there, waiting to be seen. Alice always seems detached from the other characters, as if she is locked in a dreamstate gaze, which I didn't get.
½ October 19, 2007
i liked it quite a bit, but really the Disney cartoon adequately capture the feelings and emptions of the carroll classic.
May 8, 2007
i like the caperilla in this movies getting high while on a cartoon show for kids and the kids don't even know that is great!
½ September 12, 2006
Disney tries its hand at Lewis Carroll's strange masterwork and doesn't quite know what to do with it but they do come up with a standard Disney pleasure.
September 10, 2006
I never liked any Alice in Wonderland story... especially after seeing it in live action... I don't remember witch version but I don't trust any
May 27, 2006
I loved it. Even if they guy who wrote the book was a complete druggie, it was still a great book and movie.
April 4, 2006
Alice always annoyed me. Why didn't she just stop eating the darn things? Just because it says "eat me" doesn't mean you have to eat it.
March 31, 2013
No thanks...I don't even dig the newest one, let alone this black-and-white ancient one
½ December 11, 2012
Scared the crap out of me when I was A kid
June 20, 2012
Una obra de Tim Burton no tan conocida pero muy buena :)
April 22, 2012
meh whats not to say eveyrone noes the story of alice in wonderland and this was just a movie with older traits but its enjoyable
March 4, 2012
It's a philosophical movie..! believe me :D
½ February 27, 2012
What Are You Waiting For? =P LOL.
January 26, 2012
Wonder and strange possible the most interesting adaptation of Alice's story.
December 28, 2011
this movie gave me nightmares as a kid
September 7, 2011
watch the disney classic instead !!!
October 22, 2010
classic & the original.
½ August 26, 2010
I always found Alice in Wonderland a little creepy.
March 29, 2007
Looks like it was produced by a 3rd grade art class.