97% Ghostbusters Aug 29

All You've Got Reviews

murphmann93
murphmann93

June 23, 2011
It's my guilty pleasure. I quite enjoyed this film.
deano
deano

December 23, 2006
I love volleyball as well as girls' teams in this film. Great drama and moves with the non-stop intensity of the sport.
Hamee
November 7, 2013
Rival teams have to learn how to work together and it is quite a wild ride waiting for them to get there.
December 7, 2012
This movie is nothing but a low-budget, much less entertaining ripoff of Bring It On, minus the cheerleading and plus a volleyball team. The acting is God-awful, the production is subpar at best, and it's not even mildly entertaining. Really, the only thing it has going for it is some borderline catchy music. Don't waste your time.
wolverineland
June 11, 2008
Not a bad little movie. I went in with the attitude that this was just an old Bring It On script set on the volleyball court but even though it is just that, it also portrayed the tragedy and gradual need for teamwork rather well without being overdramatic. The Mtv produced film also boasts a full hip hop soundtrack the younger folks will enjoy.
lloypopgurl12
January 16, 2008
i love this movie so much cuz it's a competitive movie and plus it has ciara and adrein belong in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
asianloverr13
October 26, 2007
i luv dis movie!! Ciara did an awesome job in her first movie and i luv that there's so much volleyball in it.
BeRRyChErrY22
October 6, 2007
If u luv 2 play volley ball then i know u will luv this movie...but its not only based on sports it has a lil bit of drama and some comedy, thats y its a good movie..LoL
thickizin12
June 21, 2007
i love ciara i hope she can see this i love her so much she is so pretty to me and she is flexible number 1 fan
sarahbeth341
June 17, 2007
I luv a great movie. It;s sad, funny, and more. it bout rivel schools and 3 girl from of one of the schools comes and plays w/ the other. Y u'll have 2 watch 2 find out.
keyennarocks95
May 31, 2007
This movie wasn't one of the best I've seen, but it was still good because it has so much drama and girls fighting and then they become friends at the end.. Blah.. Blah..
fred1510
April 3, 2007
I basically love this movie 1) becuz Ciara and Adrienne is in it and 2) its just a movie that shows what people will do to win or get to the top!!!!
kenziegb
April 3, 2007
THIS IS A COOL MOVIE! BUT NOT REALLY THAT CAPTURING U KNOW IT DOESNT MAKE U WANNA WATCH IT OVER AND OVER! BUT CIARA IS COOL IN IT!
MizzUnderstud4
March 9, 2007
I like this movie at da beginnig/middle it is sad but i am not sayibg you souldn't wacth da movie.....bye..
fscsbabe02
March 14, 2007
you like volleyball? i loved this movie. i cried and i even got pumped up for my next volleyball game. love this movie!!
March 13, 2007
its soo amazing and i also loveee volleyball!! sooo i would recomend it 2 neone who loves volleyball and/or lots of drama!!!
1funnychic
February 27, 2007
I love this movie. First of all-just because i love volleyball. Also awesome players and teams in this movie!
xoluvmoixo
February 14, 2007
its a good movie. good for girls who have intensions of going somewhere and getting to that point. and its touchin too.