20% Transcendence Apr 18

100% Orphan Black: Season 2

All Roads Lead Home Reviews

Leigh R

September 10, 2009
Such a sweet tale. Not the best acting or direction, but it has charm.
jam233
December 9, 2009
Rather death obsessed for a family film. The acting is uneven, some good, some not so good. It?s a tired old story and has been done a lot better in other films. Some beautiful location filming helps.
stampinshel
February 3, 2009
This has to be one of the BEST movies I've seen in a LONG time! A real tribute to the dad from Everybody Loves Raymond (it was his last role just before he died).
June 22, 2013
I believed the reviews here, but was disappointed with this DVD. I was going to buy this for my nieces, but it wouldn't hold their interest at all. Unfortunately, this movie is slow, the plot is inane, the acting is mediocre, and the girl doesn't even get to the farm until1/3 of the way through the movie. I forced my self to watch the first 7 minutes, then fast-forwarded through the rest of the film, hoping it would get better. It didn't.
January 14, 2013
I thought it was a sweet movie. Certainly not the best, but it has good values and helps teach kids to cherish life. At least it did for me.
garfield2710
September 26, 2010
This film really could've been better, but it does an okay job. I found the film to be way to choppy and too preachy. However I do appreciate what they were trying to accomplish. I also thought it was nice to see Peter Boyle, in his last appearance, one more time. The film was fine, however in the end, I thought the film could've and should've been better.
jazza923