Amber's Story - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Amber's Story Reviews

thmtsang
½ January 31, 2013
Based on a true story about a girl called Amber who is kidnapped and murdered. Her mother petitions to the president to introduce an Amber Alert system across the country so that the public can help look for a missing child.
July 5, 2012
So sad. The man who played Glenn was super creepy!
½ September 2, 2010
It sad This Little Girl Had to die.. They should have had the Amber alert Many years ago Thousands Upon Thousands Of Children Have Died ... The Acting In This Movie Is Hallmark Worthy Yet The story is touching And Verey Edgucational For young Ones!
October 5, 2007
The story of the Amber Alert system for tracking missing children and its namesake, Amber Hagerman, a 9 year old girl who was abducted and murdered in Arlington, Texas, in 1996.
½ March 7, 2016
Nearly unwatchable due Elisabeth Rohm's over the top, whiny acting and bad accent.
July 5, 2014
It was good:) the guy who played Glenn is beyond creepy:)
July 25, 2013
It really didnt do anything for me.
June 24, 2013
Bad acting!True Story!
thmtsang
½ January 31, 2013
July 5, 2012
So sad. The man who played Glenn was super creepy!
May 24, 2012
I really like this movie it has suspense and it has a lot of moments when u cry for joy it has a lot of parts you don't see coming and the ending is the best. I would recommend this anytime anywhere!!!! :)
½ September 2, 2010
March 6, 2009
Sad story based on the abduction and murder of a little girl,Amber Hagerman. It is the story behind the Amber Alert System.
½ July 28, 2009
This story is soo sad.
July 12, 2009
Lifetime originated movie, Amber's story is a movie about how and why the Amber Alert System was founded. It was captivating and moving, worth a watch.
January 26, 2009
Rest in peace, Amber.
December 28, 2007
I adore true stories, they're definately a fave of mine, but for me this film fell flat. There was a lack of any real information given for anyone unfamiliar with the 'Amber Alert' system in America. The acting was shocking! From the start this felt like a made for tv film, so I could forgive alot of the shotty camera work, direction and acting, and I never lost interest in this film, but had it not been a true story, I would have stopped watching.

It's scary to see what some people are capable of, and what some families have to go through, but the story could've been done alot better.
October 5, 2007