America Reviews

½ November 22, 2009
An immersive film that takes it's time to set up everything and let in unfold naturally, almost. The ending seems hurried and slightly out place. The acting is really strong though and I liked how it showed to deal with people who have nothing.
½ August 26, 2009
Nothing about this film is convincing. The performances do not ring true, the situations are melodramatic and trite, the writing belongs more in Readers Digest than in a film. The attempts at style fail miserably. I am sure everyone involved meant well, but the result is a failure.
April 11, 2009
This was pretty good. I was kind of expecting more by the way the network hyped it up, but good nonetheless. It's been done a million times, but I never really tire of seeing a youth-in-trouble-and-trying-to-get-out-of-it story. Love Rosie O' Donnell as well, she's great in pretty much everything!
May 1, 2009
Pretty interesting movie. America is such a interesting kid. I think this movie is kind of inspirational. Lifetime always has the best movies.
April 18, 2009
The hardship this boy America has gone through is trouble some... Losing his family, getting raped by a foster care and almost committing sucide... Than gettin his life together and back to normal but not all the way... i dont all i can say is that if you havent seen it you should because it is a very good movie that made me cry... so yeah!
½ July 8, 2014
Anything with Rosie O'Donnell in it has got to suck! The women can't act or sing! I wouldn't recommend this movie to anyone!
July 4, 2014
GREAT MOVIE. Wake up America.