American High School - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

American High School Reviews

xxdebxx
May 3, 2009
This is a high school movie. I believe they were trying to do something like American pie and ended up with the worst movie I've ever seen.
½ October 21, 2009
Seriously?! I couldn't take watching this movie. I watched five minutes, and I was already disgusted by it. Not worth watching. LAME!
½ September 30, 2009
If I could give this less than 1/2 star, I would...I watched the trailer for this movie and it actually made me look forward to seeing this movie! It was beyond terrible. Jillian Murray is very cute and wears a short skirt almost the entire movie, but she could have been naked and it wouldn't have mattered. Aubrey O'Day (Danity Kane) doesn't do too bad at acting, but I cannot imagine her in any other role besides a dumb, pretty blond. The 2 "awesome" guys are extremely irritating. I fell asleep several times during this movie and hit rewind to see what I missed - big mistake...it got even worse...AWFUL!
June 30, 2013
The movie had no story and the quality of the movie was a very shabby, especially when murray comes and discuses her issues that removes the purpose of the movie, i think richards(kipp dick) and johny awesome(brian drolet) were doing a pretty good acting but Holden( torriero) and the girls acted horrible. Altogether many minus points were there which caused the movie to suck in a way.
½ April 4, 2012
Worst movie ever made, it makes no sense, is completely plotless and unfunny, has 2 nekked breast, even the sex scenes take place fully clothed, I can't believe I actually watched the movie until the end - I just couldn't believe that a movie can be bad for every single minute. There is really only one thing to say WTF@!!!
½ April 14, 2011
Popped the disc out after about an half hour. There was eye candy but it doesn't make up for the horrible acting, writing, and everything else.
½ December 6, 2010
Quite literally the worst movie I have seen in a very, very long time.
½ October 30, 2009
FROM WHERE IN THE FOWL DEPTHS OF HELL THIS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE MAKE ITS WAY TO FRUITION?! I went 10 minutes into this one and that was 20 minutes too long. (I spent 10 extra minutes finding the remotes to get the dvd player to work.) This is actually worse than Miss March. If you want to know more about that movie, or this for that matter, read my Miss March review. Its gonna be an exact same copy of that one if I write another one.
½ July 29, 2009
I rented this movie at a Redbox. It cost a dollar and I paid a dollar too much for it. You can't rate this movie. I didn't even wait to finish the movie to start writing the review. I joined Rotten Tomatoes to tell the world how absolutely awful this movie is. They couldn't have spent more than $500 on the entire movie....NEVER AGAIN
½ June 20, 2009
I am not a harsh critic of movies. If i watch a movie it's because i want to be entertained. watch a sean penn movie and expect great acting. jason statham movie, expect karate, guns, and stuff exploding. i decided to watch this movie expecting an american pie or sex drive type of dick, boob and fart joke kind of movie. this movie was the worst plot, acted and filmed movie i have ever seen. it's a joke with nonsensical plotlines involving art teachers in lingerie, incestous dads, midgets, some guy from Laguna Beach putting forth the same acting skills Arnold showed in Conan, teen pregnancy, and a neglected brother having sex with hookers.
My god, i can't stress this enough....DO NOT BOTHER TO WATCH THIS MESS.
½ June 19, 2009
Worst movie...ever! Zero plot, incredibly awful acting. Zero consistency. And really fake boobs. I rented it knowing it would be dumb, but hoping for at least some good nudity, and was sadly disappointed. Couldn't even make it through the whole movie. Waste of a dollar at redbox.
½ June 19, 2009
This movie was absolutely horrible. There was no point to the movie, the acting was atrocious, and I never laughed. I think I?ve become dumber after watching it. There is nothing good about this film. Don?t watch it, it doesn?t even show much nudity.
April 7, 2009
The plot was a little under developed however I still laughed many times through out the film!!! I can't stand most romantic comedy's but this is a lot more fun than most. The cast features Aubrey O DAY, Jillian Murray. It also has an element of drama that is usually unseen in these types of films. This is not a film for the children however if a sex comedy is in your taste, than watch this FILM. A true indie at it's best!