Angel in the Family Reviews

November 22, 2010
Film Number 8. This is a Hallmark film, don't let that scare you. Most of what I've seen on Hallmark this season has been Chick Flicks, but this one is more family a good sit down lets watch it Christmas afternoon for the whole family. Movie is about a lonely widowed husband who after having a stroke starts seeing and talking to his dead wife. H insist his daughter takes them back to the home he and his wife lived in, that's when the story gets good and at times sad. Will not give no more away here. Only disappointment was seeing how Tess Harper has aged. 5 Stars
½ November 14, 2009
A true dipiction of family life destroyed by a mother's death, but out of the ashes the mother comes back as an angel who helps the family back to a unit again.

This TV Hall of Fame production is very typical, in that it is a formula cleansing of the spirit, of sort.

Only a TV status film, it brings lots of warm feelings.

Actors: Meredith Baxter; Ronny Cox; Natasha Gregson Wagner; Tracey Needham; Tess Harper
Directors: Georg Stanford Brown
Format: Color, DVD, NTSC, Widescreen
Language: English
December 1, 2006
What a stupid sappy movie. So corny. I have no clue to why Natasha Gregson Wagner is in this film, it's not a role typical of her. I love her as an actress. Her resemblance to her Mom Natalie Wood is so amazing. If it wasn't for her would not have made it through the film. Made for TV crap.