—— As Above/So Below Aug 29

May 12, 2007
Forced to watch this again and again by the kids....great if your 3
gdluvr4
September 24, 2011
I honestly don't understand why this has such a low rating on here. It's a children's movie, and should justly be rated that way. As an adult, you might find this cheesy or whatever you want/think. But it's a great movie for children because it discusses compassion, friendship, etc. Definitely one of my favorites as a kid :)
emerlyrose
November 29, 2011
I always found this movie to be a wonderful children's movie full of holiday spirit and just the right amount of magic. It's a charming tale that really draws out the love and compassion that the holiday season is all about.
flappergirl93
July 25, 2007
I loved this movie when I was little, i watched it all the time. I had no clue it had James in it that is really awesome.
May 31, 2007
I bought this for my daughter when she was little and we all cried like babies when we watched the end
acts214238
April 10, 2007
THis is a cute heartwarming movie that provides a lesson for younger viewers. The only fall back is Santa clause...
movieloverforlife
February 27, 2007
A very cute Christmas cartoon. Annabelle is a charming baby calf who loves a little boy and gets her wish to help pull santa's slay. Just a wonderful story.
tso05001
oh wait, is this that cartoon one with the cow? I think I saw this, yeah I did. It's funny, but alright.
April 8, 2013
This is an ideal children's film with warm storytelling told through a humble country lens.
April 8, 2012
one of my favourite Christmas holiday films
moviebuff18cab
ANNABELLE'S WISH (1997)
November 29, 2010
I had seen this movie some time ago and I loved it! I went online and bought it for my grandson and we watch it together every Christmas Season...it is a story about a boy and a calf...a story based on family, love, hopes and dreams!
garfield2710
September 23, 2010
This film really shines with some of the greatest animation I've ever seen in a direct to video special. The plot was highly imaginative and the film was very heartwarming.
Andrew G.
June 16, 2010
Annabelle's Wish is like every other Christmas Special ever released, but it has heart and makes a clear effort to stand out. While overall it's mediocre at best, it's one of the best recent Christmas films out there.
starlett2005
June 16, 2010
This is an animation for the ages. It's the tale of true friendship and unselfishness that I believe everyone should watch. It touches the heart, body, and soul with the stunning visuals, a great score, and wonderful art and voices.