Movies Like Anne Frank Remembered

Anne Frank Remembered Reviews

FiLmCrAzY
FiLmCrAzY

December 14, 2008
Anne frank is one of the most known and memorable documentarys and life of this young girl that you can only watch and enjoy! but its not a film you'll enjoy in a good way it gives a proper insight into the lives of the poor jews its fantastic and real life!!
John B

July 21, 2007
The story of Anne Frank is starting to become more controversial with the discussion about how much of the diary was edited by her father Otto and what potential missing pieces may be left to be discovered that would provide a better in depth picture of Anne than the one we currently know. Nonetheless, I thought this was a great documentary and is worth checking out if you can find a copy.
Noah N

June 28, 2013
Whether it is a technical problem or for an authentic purpose, the copy of 'Anne Frank Remembered' (1995) I watched did not contain any subtitles when it was needed. It was not that I didn't find this documentary interesting; I just found this one aspect completely insupportable which brought the whole movie down. If you are really interested in Anne Frank, my best advice is to go read her book, 'The Diary of a Young Girl'.
December 9, 2011
What makes this documentary so effective is the interviews with the actual people involved. Particularly heartbreaking is the meeting between Miep Gies and the son of one of the men who stayed with the Frank family, two months before his death. This is both beautiful and unbearably sad and pays great tribute to a period in history that should never be forgotten or downplayed.
TheMightyCelestial
June 17, 2008
As with everyone else, sometimes, it gets pretty easy for me to forget how good I really have it in life. Every time I watch this movie, & hear the part when Anne writes in her diary of her waiting for things to get back to normal, as a viewer who knows that for her it never will, it serves as a great reminder to me that not taking things for granted is an act of appreciation that should never wait until tomorrow. The footage included that is the only existing footage of Anne, only serves to enhance the importance of this lesson of gratitude.
joyndick
November 20, 2007
I love it that they won't let Anne Frank fade away. Her story is one that all young girls should read.
dayanchan02
July 11, 2007
Though the movie was not exactly the same as the book (w/c is always a disppointment) it still captured my heart by showing some part of Anne's life and how cruel war can be...
shanabanana922
March 14, 2007
I saw this in english class and it was really sad... i read her diary, and this story never ceases to bring tears to my eyes...
kittenals82
November 26, 2006
i thought this movie was pretty cool! its sad but its a good tear jerker if u want to cry a good one!
Noah N

June 28, 2013
Robyn M.
August 24, 2012
This documentary should be required viewing by every person on Earth and part of a school studies. Anne Frank inspired Nelson Mandela should be all a person needs to know to want to see this movie, a message of peace sent from a young girl who died horrifically at age 15.

As with everyone else, sometimes, it gets pretty easy for me to forget how good I really have it in life. Every time I watch this movie, & hear the part when Anne writes in her diary of her waiting for things to get back to normal, as a viewer who knows that for her it never will, it serves as a great reminder to me when I feel like giving up.
February 11, 2012
This documentary should be required viewing by every person on Earth - that Anne Frank inspired Nelson Mandela should be all a person needs to know to want to see this movie, a message of peace sent from a young girl who died horrifically at age 15.
jazza923
March 2, 2007
How anyone could not be moved by this is unimaginable. Very touching, often times horrifying. It will always amaze me that this actually happened, how was it possible? How could so many Germans do so wrong? A remarkable documentary, very thorough and revealing. Unforgettable.
SeeTheSun