Another Woman's Husband - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Another Woman's Husband Reviews

January 9, 2011
I cannot believe people watch this crap. This is nothing but a two-hour soap opera, and I wanted to slit my wrists ten minutes into it. Sad thing is, I live with my mother, and all she watches is these cheesy Lifetime movies. They're all the same, and they're all stupid.
October 16, 2007
This movie is based on real life events. I love this movie! Just goes to show that a friendship between two people can actually be stronger than the bonds of holy matrimony. Gail O'Grady and Lisa Rinna give wonderful performances in this movie.
June 10, 2013
screams made for cable trash.
September 20, 2011
this review is completely insane. I just saw this movie and first off "Gail" is not a character in the movie but the actress's name. Laurel is the one with the fear of swimming and is going to the Bahamas, which is why Laurel signs up for the lessons. Johnny Miller is cheating on his wife, Susan and is taking Laurel on the trip.
January 9, 2011
½ August 5, 2010
It was a good one time flick and the story was good.
July 6, 2007