Avalon High

100% Orphan Black: Season 2

Avalon High Reviews

tennisp21
May 21, 2011
Cute Disney Movie with King Arthur story references. The ending is a bit of a twist, but should have seen it coming.
amandaolson18
November 14, 2010
As always when it comes to DCOMS their best just wasn't good enough. I could see the character plot twists (Mordrid and Author) coming a mile away. And how stupid of an idea to have the girl be Author... They built a love triangle only to have a completely un-attached girl become the king of Camelot???
August 12, 2013
MEG CABOT (AUTHOR) RULES.
September 5, 2012
Even though it has the same rating, it's more than an average DCOM on being the modern take on the King Arthur tale and also being interesting by some surprises to most or some viewers. (B)
September 30, 2012
this film actually got more good reviews that an actual film "Kid in King Arthur's Court" starring Daniel Craig and Kate Winslet. Should be good
Mackenzie R.
November 11, 2011
I haven't read the book or anything, but this wasn't that bad of a Disney Channel movie. Usually the movies are uninteresting, cheesy, and well...not good. But this time, I wasn't as dissappointed. The acting was pretty good. I like the overall plot, it was pretty entertaining. The twist at the end was very predictable though. But it was still interesting.
Manar A.
October 9, 2011
A predictable film that strays to far from the book. Brittany Robertsons role was acted out poorly and Gregg Sulkin's accent was, with lack of a better word, bad! The ending became drawn out and cliche with the main FEMALE character becoming the Arthur equivalent! Worst Disney film created!!
Emily
August 2, 2011
A fun and fresh modern film. It gets kids to learn something & enjoy it as well.
April 2, 2011
The acting was not bad, but it was not at all like the book. Even though it deviated from the book, the plot was horrible and poorly executed. Disney might have wanted to make it seem less cliche, but in fact, it made the movie seem ridiculous. It has to be one of the most cliche and horrible Disney movie of all time.
Manar A.
March 13, 2011
A predictable film that strays to far from the book. Brittany Robertsons role was acted out poorly and Gregg Sulkin's accent was, with lack of a better word, bad! the ending became drawn out and clique with the main girl becoming the Arthur equivalent! =(
theLimeLight
December 25, 2010
What??? Utterly disappointed.... The storyline was horrible.
December 20, 2010
I'm sorry to all who liked it, but before you accurately review it, please actually read the book. The plot line very rarely kept with the book and the ending was the stupidest thing I've seen. It made absolutely no sense. Sure, it might have had a good message for children, blah blah blah, but if Disney Channel wants to make a movie off of a book, they need to do it justice, not just steal the name and the very very very base idea. I was extremely disappointed in this movie. If you haven't read it, you might be able to sit through the B- acting and mess of logic behind the plot. If you have, do not watch it. If you must, be prepared for disappointment.
November 17, 2010
I grew up a Disney baby and I love Disney! However, they DESTROYED this book with this movie!!!!! It was all going good until the ending giving a new meaning to if it ain't broken DON'T FIX IT!!!!