91% Guardians of the Galaxy Aug 01

Kuen sun (The Avenging Fist) Reviews

WrenchLT
WrenchLT

May 14, 2011
Futuristic beat-em-up set in Hong Kong. I was more impressed by the futuristic elements in this than the actual action. It comes up with some quite creative and impressive visuals and some cool little media gadgets which will probably make their way on to the market in the not too distant future. The action was a little disappointing, there wasn't enough for a start and it was too over stylized and CGI assisted. It's also quite Tekken-esque in it's look, so much so that the makers left a notice during the end credits mentioning that the film is in no way connected to the Tekken computer game series. It's entertaining enough but it tries too hard to be cool and stylish.
andarsoninflame
July 17, 2006
Flesh and the Devil is the best film that ive ever seen par none
xibanyae
January 3, 2004
finally, i have a slow morning by myself to just sit down and relax, (relax before i go to practice that is...)

2003 is gone now, i cannot see back at it as a very succesful year, a lot of work yes, but a lot of good times too. this year i have managed to keep my job, move to an apartment, buy a car, travel to tahoe, vegas, arizona, costa rica, taiwan, HK and mainland, work in detroit, wisconsin, south carolina, el salvador, new jersey and SF, had a GF for 3 months, meet a lot of new people plus enjoy times with the ones i already know, get to know better some of them, keep practicing some wushu (not enough tho'), get my working visa extended for another 3 years and a lot of other things....

of course, there are many many areas for improvement, but the balance has to be positive anyway i see it, which makes me even happier when i think of my decision of relocating to the bay area. got some more projects and goals for 2004, we'll see if i am able to achieve them ;)