Badhaai Ho Badhaai Reviews

ScoopOnline
March 22, 2011
This Movie is dedicated to Raj Kapoor

I gave this Movie a try because for two reasons, there was bet between me and friend regarding the Movie. A bet which I lost :((

And the second reason I saw that the Movie is directed by Satish Kaushik and produced by ANIL.

There are no enough words for this Movie. No western imitating, good old Bollywood stuff. A crazy roller coaster.

Bollywood Movies are known for their "Happy Ends" but this Movie had NO Happy End atleast for the Anil s Character. I dont know why Kaushik and Anil decided for that sad End.

I mean he brought Happiness and Joy and United two warring clans and that is what he got. Nothing at the End?

I am pretty sure if SriDevi was still active in Bollywood Movies Anil would have hired her instead of Shilpa Shetty, but Shilpa was great in her role too, though I had the feeling she was tiny bit imitating Sri Devi.

It was refreshing to see some Familiar Faces in the Movie. I just wonder why Annu Kapoor was not hired?

Kader Khan oh my lord. He was Awesome with his perfomance.

Amish Patel was the Original choice after Karisma Patel opted out of the Movie but I am so glad that neither of them were in the Movie. At the other hand I would have lived with Karisma appereance, but Amisha Patel NO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Regardind the songs, there was only one song I liked and the background Luckily the "Titel Song" was sang by the great Udit Narayan. Since other singers of these days NO THANKS. They even didnt suite to Anil. Those Kitchy Background voices so-called singers of these days. *roll eyes*

Over all a great Comedy.

quotes later a fav bits later.