Barbie as Rapunzel - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Barbie as Rapunzel Reviews

April 22, 2009
Cute.
June 25, 2008
Call me stupid, but I loved this.
You can laugh at me all you want ^_^
June 8, 2010
I don't know if I am proud to say this, but I got this movie for my daughters-I love to watch it as much as they do. It is very well put together. Barbie as the Nutcracker and Barbie in Swan Lake are very good, too. But to see just one Rapunzel is the one to see.
June 8, 2010
... and who would have thought a movie such as Barbie as Rapunzel would be as good as it was?

I first tried stearing my daughter away from a movie such at this, but she reminded me the last few movies had been mine and it was her turn.

To begin with, I was expecting horrible animation, horrible script, and horrible voice overs. I was pleasantly suprised! To begin with, the animation wasn't bad at all, though it was no Shrek or anything comparable. The voice overs and script was all bad. The only side note I have is they changed the story of Rapunzel a bit, but still tolerable.

Overall ... a decent watch if you have kids and they like barbie.
May 16, 2010
I don't like this film. I think it's annoying and stupid. But it is for girls. Well. Little girls. So it's harmless and innocent for the little 4-7 year olds. 17%
March 10, 2008
This past weekend, I've been at my cousin's house, babysitting her three daughters. So, I've had more than my share of Barbie movies. I liked most of them, loved one of them...but this one just didn't do it for me. Sorry.
July 9, 2007
I was forced to watch this with my niece a couple of days ago, it has come cool animation, and she was thrilled to see it, so i can say is good for little girls, and no older than that. hahaha
½ June 21, 2007
My secret vice....Barbie movies. Not exactly the fairy tale, but a decent movie to watch while babysitting...even if you're more into it than the 6 year old girl.
May 5, 2007
Yes, I watched it, and I actually liked parts of it. A clever plot makes up for less-than-impressive animation, and Cree Summer is an irresistibly cute dragon with a rather surprising depth of character. The film can be enjoyable, but you have to fast forward through all the annoying kid characters' scenes to do it.
April 30, 2007
I hadn't heard of these Barbie movies until my little girl discovered them this Christmas '06 (then 2, almost 3). I hated Barbie all these years and never played with one growing up; but these movies are addicting. Great stories, color, quality, music, dancing and romance. Being a former ballerina, etc. - I can't help but watch these. The Nutcracker was very good as well. My fav so far is The 12 Dancing Princesses - but it didn't come up on the list to put here.
April 17, 2007
cute. was more focused on the annoying dragon then the crabby barbie character. oh well, maybe the next barbie one will be better,,,,,, (fingers crossed)
½ November 21, 2006
I think these Barbie movies are stupid. Don't get me wrong, I like Barbie, but why Mattel feels the need to have her as a starring role in fairytales is beyond me
½ October 21, 2006
I like the barbie movies, except the fairytopia one, and I am 19 years old. It amusing me, and I love a good old fashion love story.
January 3, 2016
carte c clément mon th bj iii y e
November 10, 2015
THIS MOVIE IS PHENOMENAL THIS MOVIE CHANGED MY LIFE THIS IS BASED ON A TRUE STORY
February 16, 2015
i really wanna see it
my sis has got this but its lost
½ November 26, 2014
I have never liked Princess films. Apart from Tangled and Frozen of course. I just didn't like this film at all and anyway it's for kids.
November 11, 2014
We and did same way in my side we have to do say about stay the home look this is best ever and before as this after nice see them cute hide same way the as be dear in them ever
October 28, 2014
I saw this when i was a child..... Unfortunately I still like it!