18% Transcendence Apr 18

100% Hannibal: Season 2
96% Silicon Valley: Season 1

Barbie: Princess Charm School Reviews

September 1, 2013
very predictable, my 5 year old got bored, not one of the best Barbie movies.
December 7, 2012
cant wait to see what happened. am sure to love it.
December 1, 2012
This was not in theaters. No way...
December 1, 2012
ZOMG THIS IS GOING TO BE AMAZING
November 27, 2012
Richard Roeper will just love this movie
November 27, 2012
Can't wait til December 3rd! Boo Boo 4 evaz yaaaaaa'll!
November 27, 2012
Though barbie is not clasic anymore but i really do like this movie and the ideas. Also the song is wonderfully made. I love Isla and Delancy. Yes another antagonist turn to good at the end. The last time I remember is Raquelle.
November 26, 2012
Definitely a true cinematic achievement. Made me question the meaning of life. Seriously, how is this getting a theatrical release more than a year after it went straight to DVD?
September 16, 2012
as much as the new barbie is amusing,but she doesnt hv the charm of the old barbie....i mis the old directors of barbie!!!!
December 5, 2011
I am dating Princess Miranda :) she made me watch this movie
December 3, 2011
still nice. But, I do prefer the old barbie movies. I don't like the new and younger barbie, it just makes me sick. I WANT THE OLD DIRECTOR AND KELLY SHERIDAN BACK AS BARBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAA
Renee B.
November 14, 2011
HORRIBLE Movie. Some of the animation actually scared my children. I used to LOVE the Barbie Movies but the latest few have honestly made me sick.

When my first daughter was boen I SWORE that there would never be barbies in my house. It just wasn't the kind of female image I wanted my 3 girls to grow up with But the Barbie of my childhood has "grown up" quite a bit. From what I read, she has gotten some plastic (snicker) surgery that has given her a more normal body shape. A real human being could actually walk upright if they had her equivalent dimensions. Gone are the torpedo breasts and there is even a small (miniscule) belly to be seen. Still, Barbie was persona non gratis in my house.

Enter Grandma. Who bought one of the animated Barbie movies for my 4.5 year old (Princess and the Pauper). We let her watch it, and I was pleasantly surprised because although it was still the typical "prince and princess, girl gets boy" story, the girls are smart, and brave, and cunning. Better than most Disney princess...

Barbie: Princess Charm School is NOT that movie. This Barbie does not live up to those expectations. The script stumbles through to the end like a drunken sailor, and as I said above, They have really skimped on the animation. Some of those guards look like Zombies.

All in all, a HUGE disappointment.
September 8, 2011
best barbie movie evar!
September 1, 2011
oh this movie is so fantastic..but i missed old barbie story