• PG, 1 hr. 47 min.

The Beautician and the Beast Reviews

3niR
3niR

August 5, 2010
The intro was hilarious. Fran Drescher was and still awesome in her own way. Many people might not like her voice but I even enjoy that! I loved The Nanny but couldn't love this in that way. It was okay. Got some funny moments into it but not that hilarious.
deano
deano

April 29, 2007
Good giggle-producing combination of The Sound of Music and every fairy tale cliche pairs a tyrant (Timothy Dalton) with a New Yorker (Fran Drescher), and he doesn't stand a chance. The two are in each other's face so often that romance inevitable blooms. Royal pageantry is a visual bonus.
jjnxn
jjnxn

September 23, 2007
If you like Fran you'll like this if not stay away.
puffchunk
puffchunk

October 23, 2007
I repent the day I ever saw this.
ajaymuthecooldevils
ajaymuthecooldevils

November 27, 2006
Watch it in HBO... It was a very funny movie....
Leigh R

November 7, 2006
So funny.
Sunil J

April 25, 2008
Fran Drescher was so much more charming in this then she ever was in the Nanny.
nickymo89
nickymo89

July 9, 2008
Just plain baaaaaaaaaaaaad
iLeo
iLeo

December 25, 2007
I'm not a Fran Drescher fan, but for some reason this movie beyond my own understanding, I can't help but like to watch.

Maybe, its Tim. Dalton..no...who cares!? Its hilarious!!
June 14, 2009
Overall it was a cute movie, but Fran has one of those kinds of voices that would drive and does drive me nuts.
shag2469
June 5, 2009
Cute twist on Beauty and the Beast...if u can get past Fran's accent which as a New Yorker I love, it's cute
bossdwg
July 7, 2008
If you are going to take a name from a movie and make a play on words then make sure the moie is worth it.
January 2, 2008
I can't believe I actually watched this (it was free, and I worked at a movie theatre) -- I think it was one of those where you know that it'll be bad, but you just wanna see HOW bad.
oriongal23
November 27, 2007
lol even though her voice is annoying, i love this movie...not enough to add to my fav. movies, but enough to watch whenever its on
August 1, 2006
Strictly for Fran fans. You know the story and how it ends, but it's better with nasal commentary. And Timothy Dalton's grunts and growls are somehow charming.
MovieGuruDude72
June 4, 2007
Proof how truly annoying Fran Drescher's schtick can be. I want to gouge out my own eyes when I hear this woman speak.
lelandp13
April 25, 2007
a very bad bad movie... that I thought was cute. Did what it was set up to do. But nothing we haven't seen before.
justsomewoman
May 21, 2007
OK, so it's a little sappy, but it's a terrific movie for Mom's and their teenaged daughters. Timothy Dalton is rather appealing in this movie, as well.
contemptu0us
March 13, 2007
I wish Fran Drescher would do more movies! This is so fun and cute! A wonderful twist on the timeless "Beauty & the Beast" esk story.
March 12, 2007
Oh, man, one of the corniest movies ever but I love it SO much! Fran Drescher is really adorable. It's sweet and cute.