42% Sin City: A Dame to Kill For Aug 22

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Between Love & Goodbye Reviews

kitdraydur
January 24, 2010
Must see. Two guys in love get interrupted by the closest relative of one of the guys. What jealousy can lead to.
MichelleasaurusRex
December 22, 2009
I loved this movie. I thought it was so romantic and just perfect, it was like aww the whole time. But when the troubles began it made me sad. I watched it twice cause I liked it so much. The music for this was amazing also. I wish there was a soundtrack.
August 30, 2009
I like this movie. The start of it was kinda high school but toward the end i sat up and really got into the movie. I love his french acsecnt. I also like the short film they have on the DVD as a extra. It was funny and cute
February 8, 2012
i love this movie.. there's no boring episode on it..
February 23, 2011
This movie was so cute.. But why do all of the cutest ones have to end in tragedy? I guess they like making me cry. :(
Mike C.
September 16, 2009
I thought it was depressing and melodramatic. The writing was poor. Decent cast especially the guy that played the tranny. He was great.
jan f.
May 7, 2009
:eek: This reminded us of some bad dysfunctional flashback from the 1980s or 90s. It's a shame when people didn't know to get help for their problems and other people just ended up frustrated and hurt. :rotten:
jazza923
April 30, 2009
A gay movie with an actual plot, and a good one at that. The performances are decent but a bit unprofessional. Overall though its an interesting and believable story, and held my interest throughout.
T.L.
April 8, 2009
What's wrong with a lot of "gay cinema" is that the subject matter is too lightweight , dealing with petty squabbling or hook-ups. It's like it's just an extension of the no-where bar scene. With all the obvious dysfunction depicted over and over, movies like that really make one ask what's the point in living the lifestyle at all?
bill m.
February 4, 2009
insiteful, great music, clearly low budget--but got their money's worth. Rob Harmon especially great!