97% Ghostbusters Aug 29

The Big Tease Reviews

jjnxn
jjnxn

November 14, 2009
Winning little comedy. Ferguson is immensely likable in the lead.
Beefy
Beefy

September 30, 2007
Light hearted, very amiable fake documentary following a Scottish hairdresser's entry into a prestigious hair dressing competition in L.A. Might have been too light for it's own good, but Ferguson is so ingratiating that he makes it a joy to watch.
iLeo
iLeo

December 29, 2007
A favorite. Call me nuts, but I like this movie for its hilarity.
daniel9x
April 21, 2008
I may get in trouble for saying this, but this was about as funny as the average craig ferguson monologue. Meh.
adarkkitten
adarkkitten

April 17, 2008
An utterly ridiculous mockumentary! But. I can't lie. I loved every silly minute of it. Without Craig Ferguson as the leading man, I suspect that this movie would have fallen short. But, fortunately, he kept me laughing throughout the film. (Not to mention the fact that he looks extremely cute in a kilt.) Long live Scotland!
February 11, 2008
This is probably my favorite hair-styling film: Great characters, and all the Christopher Guest satire without Christopher Guest.
October 8, 2013
Exactly not how to do a mockumentary. Just proves how hard it really is to perfect that style. A Scottish hair dresser is invited to a "hair-off" in LA as a guest, but he thinks he is to perform. No hilarity ensues, but a bunch of gayness does.
mike hawke
November 11, 2011
doesn't get any better then this, its a hair movie with craig the scotsman
June 15, 2011
It's silly and predictable, but also harmless. It's worth seeing at least once. I mean, come on. It's Craig Ferguson!
Luke W.
April 7, 2011
A mediocre effort that is neither funny nor effective as a mockumentary. Watch The Late Late Show if you want a better idea of Ferguson's talent as is role here is bland and uninteresting.
David H.
January 23, 2010
A hillarious Mockumentary about a Gay Scottish Coiffeur that mix up the American Coiffeur Scene
jazza923
January 9, 2007
Delightful "feel good" movie with an exceptionally winning performance by Craig Ferguson and excellent support from Frances Fisher. Always interesting, great fun, well written. The characters are so well developed.
MonkeyKnifeFight
September 30, 2004
it was funny. i feel sorry for the girls at the end of the movie because they had that big "hair". it must have hurt :'(