Biggest Fan - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Biggest Fan Reviews

½ November 15, 2010
One of the worst productions ever! But seriously, I kind of liked it. It was incredibly cute and I liked the music. LOL.
January 12, 2008
love it chris trousdale is hot, fine, sexy. that picture is hot fine and sexy it turns me straight and on.
March 24, 2007
the best movie i have ever seen an i will watch it forever til i die mostlikely it was just awsome chris trousdale he is the best actor for this movie its fun ,funny,loving, it shows true friendship an i think it would make an awsome family movie .
December 12, 2006
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
January 25, 2006
AAAAHHH!!!!!!!!! THIS MOVIE IS THE BEST MOVIE BY FAR!!!!! IT is SOOOO cute and it is like the best movie ever! IT IS SO CUTE! I feel bad for anyone who hasn't seen it. I mean, get real, it is DREAM STREET! I own this movie and watch it EVERYDAY! Yup, the guys from Dream Street(besides Chris) dont appear as much as u would want them to. They only appear during the performances. :( Well anyways, the guys were supposed to have big role parts too but since they got involved with the lawsuit, that plan kinda went down the drain. The only part about the DVD that most of u will agree with me is that Chris and everyone says that they r looking forward to Chris's solo career. That is sooo mean. They dont say it directly, but u can obviously tell that they r dissing on the guys without being that rude! w/E, this movie is still awesome, a tad bit girly, but awesome! FULL FIVE STAR RATING!
June 24, 2012
An aswome movie, I think Chris Trousdale is soooo HOT!!!
½ June 7, 2012
It's a great movie!! Just needed a little more detail in its plot.
½ May 10, 2012
i dont know why i love this movie but i do!!
April 7, 2012
THE BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! Chris Trousdale was absolutely perfect. Kaila Amariah? Not bad for a first timer actress. She did a great job as Chris's love interest. The story line was perfect. This movie is perfect for anyone who's ever had dreams of meeting the person they idolized in music. More than five stars for The Biggest Fan!!!!!!!
½ November 15, 2010
July 16, 2010
Sooo good, and cute :)
½ June 5, 2009
dream street was awsum and anything to do with them so this movie was awsum
August 28, 2009
like the story, but would have worket with better actors...
July 21, 2009
totally awesome movie.
very cute. I loved it!
½ June 22, 2008
I was a DreamStreet fan back in the day and I must say...this film sucked so much that it hurt. The acting is god awful, the plot is so unrealistic. Honestly, a 15 year old girl has got a 18 year old sleeping in her room. What kind of message is that? SO STUPID! I was so embarrassed for all of them. I think that all the members should have starred in it. That would have been hilarious. Chris is not that hot people. He really isn't and his voice isn't that great either. Greg was the only one with a voice like honey. Him and Frankie. I'm only giving this movie half a star. I shouldn't give it any at all...but I liked the soundtrack ;)
December 29, 2006
Dream Street rock and so does their film.
February 19, 2009
omg i loved this movie it makes me crack up all the time
January 4, 2009
jess mccartney is WOW
January 2, 2009
didn't know about this film