Biker Boyz - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Biker Boyz Reviews

garyX
½ May 2, 2007
Feeble rip-off of The Fast And The Furious with motorbikes. It's true that TFATF was also dim-witted, contrived and loaded with cliches, but at least it did it with visual flair. This is just a waste of time.
November 13, 2006
not worth getting revved up over.
May 5, 2007
Good movie. This movie only have a little sad parts. The music is good.
January 20, 2007
Not your average biker flick...Lawrence Fishburne once again delivers a believeable performance dispite the odds set up against him. Truly one of his most memorable performance since "Boyz 'N the Hood".
½ November 1, 2007
Take The Fast And The Furious, swap cars for bikes, change Vin Diesel for Laurence Fishburne (always a good idea), and then chuck in a bit of soap opera - and you have Biker Boyz. It's really well made and a lot of care has been taken, plus Kid Rock's in it and shows that he has some acting ability. Worth seeing.
February 22, 2008
pretty good movie with cool cast
½ November 10, 2007
Good film.
iLeo
September 26, 2007
Good movie.
March 30, 2012
Derek Luke gives a great performance and his supporting cast gives some pretty decent performances as well. You get some laughs from Rick Gonzalez, Brendan Fehr and Orlando Jones, and Meagan Good isn't bad eye candy either. A great movie to watch over and over again and not get bored with.
JTB
½ February 3, 2011
This film was straight up retarded. The bike sequences were ok, but this film is really stupid. Maybe catch it on tv to burn time.
½ February 4, 2008
"One of my fave underrated films and my most watched movie (90+ times, i believe). Features solid performances by three always great actors: Derek Luke, Laurence Fishburne & Orlando Jones plus awesome supporting cast including Dijimon Hounsou, Rick Gonzalez, Lisa Bonet, Kidd Rock & the extremely underrated Larenz Tate. Biker Boyz never gets old for me, i guess. It's just a great movie to me. P.S., this was the first movie i saw of the always gorgeous Meagan Good."
½ September 28, 2010
Why did Lawrence Fishburne agreed to do this garbage? This was BARELY entertaining! This was a rip off to The Fast And The Furious films. And if you ask me, The Fast And The Furious was WAY better!
July 9, 2010
This honestly is the only movie ive ever seen that has to do with street bikes but now i know why this is the only one.
½ May 2, 2010
WHAT I LIKED? The bikes are nice.

WHAT I DIDN'T? The movie sucked. It's hard to watch at times and you would think this movie would be exciting, but it's not.

WOULD I RECOMMEND IT? Not at all. One of the worst movies I've seen.
February 5, 2010
I think this is a great first film to educate white males into the ebony male coming of age film genre as they are sorely missing for anglos. Biker Boyz is not a great film but its a good film some great performances and excellent music. It's definitely on my usual to watch list.
½ September 17, 2009
If you ride like I do then this is the movie for YOU!!! Excellent cast, cool story line, a definite favorite... I can pop it in on any given day without hesitation!!
June 23, 2009
The movie tries way to hard to be taken seriously. The cast is fine but they all should have been used better.
½ June 17, 2009
This was a big let down...I expected more bike racing than I got. No fast and furious this certainly wasn't
½ January 4, 2009
Loved this movie. I got the same bike that Smokes ride. It also teaches me to be careful and ride with common sense (smile)
October 23, 2007
This movie has all kinds of ridiculous things going on. First of all, How do you get Laurence Fishburne, Djimon Hounsou and Terrence Howard to agree to this? Second, are these the least intimidating bikers ever? They have an annual dance and charity bike washes to buy library books for god-sakes. It's also kinda hard to have an emotional funeral when the guy you're burying is Slick Will. Unitentionally hilarious.