Black Swarm

77% You're the Worst: Season 1

Black Swarm Reviews

Luke B

July 16, 2009
If there's one thing that truly terrifies me it's wasps. I hate the buggers, so I was hoping this B-Movie would actually give me a few chills. I was left unsatisfied. It's still your average B-Movie with fairly decent special effects, but there's nothing to set it apart. The wasps even start controlling humans. Eventually is spirals into a government cover-up weapons program thing. Englund is a bit too slimy and Kruegerish to really connect with the audience or blend into the film like he did in Red. Good for a few chuckles but rests back on it's B-Movie spine, rather than trying to be anything more.
Jacob P

June 9, 2011
Good plot, horrible film.
murge9
August 2, 2010
Did the wasps even kill anyone in this movie or just inexplicably turn them into zombies.Soooo disappointing. How can you screw up killer wasps?
April 27, 2014
It takes a bit for the story to get moving, and some parts are pretty silly, but it manages to be somewhat interesting despite its loose concepts. Englund is a nice touch, even if it is not his best role. The ending is a bit slow, and rather unsatisfying, and certain parts were fairly dull. It's not entirely bad, though it is on the forgettable side.
March 23, 2013
Horrible plot, film, and acting... BUT IT WAS HILARIOUS!
July 22, 2012
The only reason why i wanted to see it was because it was shot in my home town. The production name was Buzzkill, which cameos as a marketing line: The ultimate Buzzkill. Yep, that sums it up.
July 24, 2011
without englund the film is bad
Jacob P

June 9, 2011
Good plot, horrible film.
Hunter I.
November 30, 2010
I like this movie it's better than Killer Buzz, and it's also better than Swarmed too, this is one of the best wasp movies I've seen.
Joe L.
May 9, 2010
I really enjoyed watching this film. it was nice to see Robert Englund in this film! and I pretty much never got bored of this movie at all. I would watch it again,but all I can say is it was a good film to pass 2 hours of your day.
shaikh a.
October 12, 2009
DONT YOU EVEN THINK TO WATCH THIS SHIT i just got damn bored, never expected Robert englund to act in such a BEE shit, boring boring boring boring nothing to watch, nothing to scare you, nothing to erect you, total lose of money and time pls dont watch it. its asking me for the ratings also if there is any - meter available i would have given it all the - s but here i must slide the slider or it wont post my review.