64% The Maze Runner Sep 19

Blankman Reviews

FilmFanatik
FilmFanatik

December 24, 2007
Love Damon Wayans, but this was terrible.
Lafe F

August 11, 2007
A cheapass mindless Superhero flick - which I rather enjoyed. Funny stuff. Damon rocks!
Jason S

February 16, 2007
I thought it was funny.
Logan G

July 30, 2011
An unfortunately unfunny, unlikable, uninteresting, uninspiring, unbelievable bad film that makes me sad due to the talent behind the camera.
Joseph E

July 20, 2007
Off-Color Humor by the master himself! What can I say Wayans puts the Whacked in the "W" in Wayans. I enjoyed alot more than I thought I would.
KeepGuessing
KeepGuessing

June 17, 2008
Pointless, the entire cast's acting was just awful and the whole movie was made entirely from comedy/super hero cliches. Even though, this could very well be a guilty pleasure when you have absolutely nothing to do.
iLeo
iLeo

December 23, 2007
Very funny!
SPEED638
March 3, 2009
This move i could consider dumb funny. ex. This is so dumb i cant help but laugh. which in the end i guess did its job of being funny even if after you say that was a bad movie. If thiers nothing on TV and you have nothing better to do this movie will fit the situation just fine.
grimm667
August 21, 2007
although its the same concept as the Handyman skit from In Living Color, this is different and just as funny
MovieGuruDude72
June 8, 2007
Back before Damon Wayans became a sit-come jockey, he did completely off the wall, and funny, stuff like this.
April 12, 2007
This movie is completely retarded. You have to be a big fan of Damon Wayans to really like this movie. Nerd becomes what he thinks is a super hero but he isn't. It's starts to get funny the fifth time you watch it.
filmlover1994
May 30, 2014
2008's The Dark Knight Is My Second Favorite Film Of All Time.
September 9, 2013
Classic 90's Comedy! Great chemistry between Damon Wayans and David Alan-Grier.
April 20, 2013
One of my favorites.
September 3, 2012
Damon Wayans was one of the earliest comic influences to me and I thought he was purely hilarious. With all that being said, this film gets an average review to the pure fact that it was stupid. I like the idea that a small time nerd could make tools out of anything and he does right to take out some criminals in his corrupt city but the acting of Damon in this film was just dumb and I never like David Alan Grier. So Damon Wayans gets a thumbs up from me, but the movie does not.
August 17, 2012
Damon Wayans' childish personality and a few of '60s Batman references is more or less enough to save the film of humiliation.
February 6, 2012
Blankman plays it light and silly but not so broadly that the movie collapses into chaos.
February 3, 2012
Watch it with friends if you can stand the obsurdness.
October 22, 2011
woww is very funny damon rocks
August 28, 2011
Although the concept has been done before on TV and in movies, I feel Blankman uses the concept well. But it's not necessarily a good movie. It's entertaining yes, but in the way of it's so bad it's good. The comedy may only get a small chuckle out of you at the most, but I would recommend it for hardcore superhero fans who need to make fun of something at the water cooler the next day.