Blood Surf Reviews

Beefy
½ January 25, 2011
Oh hey, a movie about stupid people getting eaten by sharks, cool... hey where did that giant saltwater crocodile come from? What the heck is this film about anyway? Does it even matter?

Not really.
½ May 28, 2007
While it's not great it is FILLED with nudity.
Japes
August 5, 2010
Awful movie. With the bad script, the terrible special effects, the seen-it-before plot, and the awful acting, the movie sets itself up for failure. You can tell in some parts, the movie tries to be good, but it fails again and again. Then of course the hot boy has to save the day, what kind of cheesy horror film would it be if the hot boy wasn't able to save the helpless girls? Unoriginal and stupid, the film is not worth watching or even searching over the internet.
July 9, 2009
A pair of surfers go out to surf amongst the sharks as it will be mega coooool. However, it isn't the sharks they should be worried about. OMG! Blood Surf borders on parody at times, but doesn't really sink it's teeth into it's own campy charm until the end. The end sees two girls taunting a crocodile by brandishing their breasts and shouting "Fuck You". With the absolute heartlessness they shrug off the death of a friend, just because he was a coward (or smart) you have to wonder what effect the writers were aiming for. Some of the deaths are hilarious, the effects are hokey and it has an electric guitar surfer score, that fits the surfing but not the horror. Good stuff, if a little confused at times.
ajaymuthecooldevils
June 25, 2008
Just a cheap movie with cheap special effects and ordinary story... Even that, it's still a little working on me... I'm a little bit scared while watching this movie...
March 2, 2007
If this was a comedy I'd give it 4 stars. Pure trashy low budget fun....."You're luggage!!"
½ August 21, 2008
As far as film quality, this movie is garbage. As far as enjoyability, it rates high, because it is really fun to just sit there and rip it to shreds: the bad acting, shoddy CGI work, the beyond-corny dialog... lt's fun. Watch it.
½ August 20, 2008
Horrible acting and dialogue and the CG was just horrible this movie was not worth the hour and 20 mins i spent watching this movie i wanted to bash my head in to the TV screen do not watch
August 20, 2008
Ehh. This movie was pretty good. Blood Surfing, very cool sport. Hahaha. It was sad when Jeremy [Joel West] Died. But, yea watch this if you are bored.
½ November 5, 2006
You know the drill: cheesy special effects, cheesy acting, cheesy plot, cheesy sequences compiled together that could only come from the likes of just about every and all B-movies. Stupid characters doing stupid things makes you wish the creature ate everyone in thirty minutes just so the misery of watching this film could end quicker.
February 25, 2015
It's dumb, but it's not without some funny moments. The crocodile is cheesy in many of the scenes, and there's no set-up for the characters which is somewhat refreshing. Nothing too memorable here, just another entertaining killer croc creature flick.
September 29, 2013
The most frustrating type of movie, not good by any stretch of the imagination, but not so bad as to be entertaining at all in that way either. I literally got to the last ten minutes of the movie before realized that I had seen it before. What's a guy gotta do to watch a quality giant crocodile movie?!
½ March 17, 2012
Definitely not going to win any awards, but not horrible. Has all the staples of a good creature feature, even if the full shots of the monster are pretty horrible, the close ups and atmosphere aren't too bad and it is hilarious in parts
½ November 9, 2010
''Blood Surf'' decided it would be another bad horror film about a giant killer croc. It succeeded.

In a way, I think that makes it better than ''Primeval.''
February 10, 2011
Pretty awful. Bored one night, I decided to bravely venture into the low budget horror territory, looking for some cheap thrills or cheap laughs. I didn't get either. Other than a few oddly amusing scenes, it was pretty foul. The poor CGI croc didn't impress at all, a few nice gore scenes and a revealing nude scene didn't leave me wanting more. If you want a badass killer crocodile movie, go watch the Aussie import "Rogue". Among others in that nice little horror gem, it has a pre-Avatar Sam Worthington.
½ September 25, 2010
I chose to watch this movie on demand very late at night one day. The idea caught my attention, some adrenaline junkies looking for a thrill decide to chum the water in order to attract sharks to boost the extremes of surfing. But when a 30-foot Crocodile is thrown into the mix. Now I thought since this was in the year 2000 that there would at least be a cheesy animatronic, which really adds to the B horror movie appeal. However to my surprise, the Crocodile appeared in a clash of horrible CG. Now giving this film a 30% does seem somewhat generous but it was entirely for the originality of the plot.
Another problem I had with this film was the incredible amount of problems and stock footage. The scenes would cut to swamp, to ocean to lake. It was horrible to watch them try to cover these flaws up. The scenery did not even seem to hide the fact that the backgrounds were incredibly different. Another little problem I had with this flick was the vast amount of topless woman. It was as if they popped their tops purely to please the viewers. This movie even uses the oldest of horror movie tricks, kill the females and give us a douche of a main character that just wont die until the end of the movie is close. And even towards the end the topless women still appeared. In one scene the two women who have made it all the way without dying flash their breasts and scream out "Fuck you Alligator". I had a major problem with that, first of all it's a Crocodile not an Alligator. The cast could not even get the right species correct. And secondly, why are they taking their tops off for an Crocodile. It makes little to no sense.
Overall, this movie is bad, it's filled with holes all throughout the flick. It's not even worth viewing, there really is nothing that makes this movie worth watching unless your a horny adolescent who gets off by watching flat chested women take off their tops.
Japes
August 5, 2010
February 27, 2007
3.5/10. AKA: Krocodylus. Expectedly bad, basically a cheaply made Australian set version of Jaws with a giant crocodile instead of a giant shark and a nicer looking cast wearing less clothes. Predictable, as well as strangely entertaining on occasion.
December 16, 2004
I like the movie because of katie fischer. she is so sexy. she has very beautiful breast. i like to suck her breast and her nipples. she is so sexy.