Blue Demon

Steven V

February 29, 2008
dkuethen
October 23, 2007
This movie SUCKED!!!!!!!!! Don't see it, and don't buy it. Its a waste of money and the actors in it really don't have any talent at all.
Shane B.
July 23, 2013
Wow everything about this movie was horrible. The acting was bad, there was just nothing good about this movie at all, be sure to avoid it!
December 29, 2011
I Actually Enjoyed This Film, Believe It Or Not. Then Again I always did enjoy Shark Movies like This. An Example of a film Like This Is Deep Blue Sea, Where Some Scientists try to find a cure for a Alzheimer's disease by using Mako Sharks as Test Subjects for research on the regeneration of human Brain Tissues & that somehow made the sharks smarter. Same Thing here, Three Scientists try to train 6 Great White Sharks to patrol Waters for any terrorists, But They end up escaping and go on a killing spree.
August 5, 2011
The film is so bad, that you wonder how the hell they got the money to get it made. Just think of all the good scripts that might have been shot, if this turd hadn't gotten the green light.
cripes121
August 21, 2008
I saw this movie a while ago when I was too young to rent an R rated movie. My god it was awful. If you like cheezy movies, bad acting, and a piss poor plot then see this movie. Other wise stay the hell away! You have been warned.
jazza923
January 10, 2008
Yet another shark movie, at least this one doesn't take itself too seriously. Not a lot of new material here though.