Breathing Fire Reviews

deano
½ April 22, 2007
Amazing and absolutely kickboxing teams brothers go against their father, the mastermind behind a bank robbery. Great action and decent performances as well as Jonathan Ke Quan is really incredible in his fast-packed martial artist since Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.
½ August 16, 2013
Friday, August 16, 2013

(1991) Breathing Fire
MARTIAL ARTS ACTION

Do you know that little Chinese kid in Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom Indy adopt as Short Round, well he's older now and one of the two stars in this low budget entertaining martial arts movie. This pass is not for the storyline and the acting since it's mediocre as ever but for the well choreographed fights which one of the problems with many martial art films is that they look too fake since upon figthing no one hardly touches with one another. In this one we get to see what some of these characters can do which is obviously too far fetch in real life but at last it's full contact and without the use of any CGI or wiring.
March 25, 2013
So, that's what shortround has been doing all these years...
½ June 3, 2004
[font=Helvetica][font=Verdana]I don't know which is more pointless; trying to figure out which of the three directors organized which scenes or actually sitting through an hour and a half of absolute garbage. I'm not going to trash this film as far as "artistic intent" is concerned, but more on the fundamental levels of storyline, character and subplots that are forced upon us. There is no way I would believe this film was carefully planned out. If it was, it wouldn't be this horrible, it'd just be bad.[/font][/font]