18% Transcendence Apr 18

A decent sequel
Bradley J.
Bradley J.

November 7, 2009
Even though the movie lacks a good story, it redeems itself with lovable characters, a short running time so it doesn't take up alot of your time, and alot of fun action scenes. A great family film. Overall Rating:68
cobaein
cobaein

June 14, 2010
I dont care if this is a Cartoon Movie. Pure Love mean Sacrifice, Watch it by Yourself!...
November 28, 2012
I'm not entirely sure why the sequel went back in time to where there were mammoths. It's kinda funny, surprisingly has some recognizable voices for a sequel.
timoncjm
April 22, 2012
It was a great Disney sequel. It had great animation, music, voice cast, backgrounds, characters, adventure and a good storyline. I like this one better than the first one. I'd recommend this movie for all ages.
shashia
April 3, 2007
I wasn't too crazy about this one, but it was still pretty cute. I wouldn't watch it again. The first one is much better.
horsegurl162004
May 19, 2009
The boy who turned into a bear is back and this time is falling in love with a girl he knew when he was a kid
kaikoo
August 16, 2008
Nita is one of my fav Disney characters. I love her pseronality, and her hair xD I went as her for one Halloween haha ^^;
November 28, 2007
Not as good as the first part but still funny and sweet.
It's great how a movie can teach us how important it is to love your family, how important bond is and how much you can mean to one person.
KerBersConfused
September 17, 2007
This one is pretty good! It's not AS good as the first but it's still cute!!! I love the girl moose! Rut and Tuke crack me up!!!!!!! So does Kenai and Dakota!!!!!
September 16, 2007
The sequel actually turned out to be pretty good although the whole child storyline was kind of taken from the Ice Age film.
surfaliensurf
August 29, 2007
I liked this one a lot better than the first for some reason. Maybe it was Patrick Dempsey? Or maybe because it wasn't as sad....
junegirl620
July 6, 2007
it's really cute. The end was soooo sad!!!! Kenai dies!!!! i mean, he lives happily evr after with Koda!!!! yup! that's wat happened!!!!!!
xbitchygirlx
December 25, 2006
Very great movie, made me cry as well, love Brother Bear !!!If you havent seen it you need to see it
evilhottie14
August 29, 2006
LOVED this movie, i still like the first one a little bit better, but this was a very good movie :D I will definently be watching it again :) hehe
Jaws No Revenge
April 11, 2014
Exactly as dull and as boring as the first. I guess I gotta give DisneyToon props for keeping to its source material.
March 30, 2014
This was not a story to make sequel.
January 21, 2014
Cheap plot, bad humor and yet another Disney sequel where the lead is recast. Not worth the time.
Leon N.
October 19, 2013
This film is just awful. It's just a painful film to watch. Yes, even Rick Moranis was bad in this film. Yep, and that's why it went straight to direct-to-video.