Candy Stripe Nurses - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Candy Stripe Nurses Reviews

December 28, 2013
Had to finally break the seal on the Corman Nurses set, and gave this one a spin since I think it was the first of the four films included. It was a decent little soap opera-esque watch, but I was pretty surprised to find that the nurses involved have very little to actually do with one another int he film, as they're rarely at the damned hospital.

Decent watch, give it a rental.
½ August 10, 2015
Pretty typical for Corman's series of nurse films. Three young attractive nurses (technically not actual nurses this time, I guess) each get their own plot line that involves solving a problem and taking off their clothes a lot (one nurse actually gets to solve the problem by taking off her clothes a lot). This film features the highest profile actress in a nurse role ... Candice Rialson. You know exactly what you're getting with a film in this series, and this film does a good job of delivering it, balancing drama, comedy and nudity in pretty even doses.
December 28, 2013

Decent watch, give it a rental.
July 21, 2012
The last of the Roger Corman nurse series is neither the best nor the worst. Kimberly Hyde is absolutely gorgeous in this one though.
April 18, 2012
A trilogy of promiscuous nurses find numerous ways into trouble while fighting off Rock N Roll Rapists, charming gangbanger crooks, and Speed addicted basketball stars. All kinds of awkward 70s sex comedy mixed with horrifying violent drama...in other words, another Roger Corman (& wife Julie Corman) classic. 80 minutes of nonstop crazy, well worth a rent if not a straight up buy for fans of this sorta thing. VF.