65% The Equalizer Sep 26

62% Under the Dome: Season 2

Cannibal Girls Reviews

rodjeckrich
January 7, 2013
Before Ivan Reitman dived into comedies he did this Canadian exploitation number. It is weird to see young Eugene Levy and Andrea Martin pre-SCTV. While not incredibly scary or bloody this resembles a continuation of a Herschell Gordon Lewis movie
February 20, 2011
This is often mischaracterized as a horror comedy, largely because it stars Eugene Levy and Andrea Martin and was directed by Ivan Reitman. It's really not. It's a straightforward horror film that has the extremely slow and meandering pace of most Canadian horror films of this period. I really like it, but I could see why someone wouldn't. It takes its time getting to where it's going, and where it's going is a little underwhelming when it finally gets there.
March 10, 2014
It's just not an awfully interesting movie to watch, since too little interesting is ever happening in it. It's not even interesting as a study of an early Ivan Reitman movie. There is really no reason why you should ever watch this bad '70's flick.
May 22, 2012
Recommended only for the horror fan who is willing to see ANYTHING in the genre and uber-fans of Ivan Reitman (Ghostbusters fame). Nothing special, but somehow unique in its uneasy genre of horror/comedy. No one took this thing seriously, it shows, but it is not a total failure...just an interesting one.
March 29, 2012
A case of Canadian wry
February 2, 2012
Very good gore. With some sexy cannibal chicks.
August 19, 2011
Every time the bell rings...an angel gets its wings.
May 13, 2011
American international presents the less goriest and less scary comedy because that's what it is a comedy. not enough horror and not enough shock but it does have three sexy cannibal bitches which we're going to look at right now. the story involves a couple on a honeymoon that discovers a fancy but weird resteraunt run with 3 young sexy women that work there and fancy them for tomorows menu. don't get to shocked when it comes to gory parts, the bell will ring telling you to close your eyes so you'll not witness not too many gore scenes and the doorbell can tell you to look now that it's safe.
January 16, 2011
I don't know about this one, it a little be too slow moving.