Carjacked - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Carjacked Reviews

½ February 9, 2016
I love Maria Bello - have for many years going back to her time on ER. I'll watch her in anything. This is not her wisest choice of material. Her skill is lessened by the terrible script and dialogue, and the story is so boring after 30 minutes I was ready for it to end. The kid isn't even a passing actor, and Dorff looked asleep in his role. The movie doesn't pick up until there is less than 30 minutes left, and by then it is too late.
January 30, 2012
One thing amazed me while watching this film: My ability to sit through the excruciatingly bad script. There were more than a dozen lines where it FORCED me to groan aloud.
I can think of no redeeming moments in the entire movie. I will be wearing a hat and dark sunglasses when I have to go return this rental.
November 26, 2011
Maria Bello's character is 100 percent annoying. And it seems like her acting chops have gone completely down hill.
½ February 9, 2016
February 9, 2015
A typical road movie no new stunts no new suspense very very predictable.
October 29, 2014
This is a movie wether you ate going to like or not, depending on the story how is going, the actors were okay, but I think that the one that deserves most of the credit is the little boy. The movie haded its moments, but it stayed all the way thru the end. With an ending that was going to be obvious. So for this being an okay low budget film but still missing some elements, I give "Carjacked"a D.
May 12, 2014
Started off good, lousy ending - think the writers must have got bored with it and rushed the ending!
½ October 15, 2013
Lorraine is a working single mum with an abusive ex-husband who even after separation continuously creates problems for her and her 8 year old son, Chad. On a seemingly normal evening, Lorraine makes a pit-stop at a gas station. When she returns to the car, Chad has company in the back seat! Roy is a dangerous man on the run who after robbing a bank needs Lorraine and Chad to get him to the Mexican border. Throughout the torturous drive Roy seems like he could be a normal man, just someone that had no other choice, but slowly and without warning he turns on a dime, threatening their lives. Their edge of your seat journey forces her, however unwilling to become a stronger person and fight for a better life for both her and Chad.

stars Maria Bello, Stephen Dorff, Joanna Cassidy, Gary Grubbs, Tim Griffin, Angelle Brooks, Catherine Dent, Connor Hill and Christopher Bello.

directed by John Bonito.
July 13, 2013
la mujer terminator, le pasó de todo y no tuvo heridas, una nueva superheroe nace aquí, hay un millón de películas pero los canales nacionales siempre buscan las peores
February 15, 2013
Could have been a lot worse, but could have been a lot better...
½ November 26, 2012
Tedious, halfbaked and dispensable thriller that takes far too long to pick up. Even the crapfest 'While She Was Out' was better than this.
½ October 2, 2012
Has the potential to be so much better.
½ September 17, 2012
Lorraine is practically fearless and finally kicks some ass in the end.
August 8, 2012
This should have been much better. It has terrible pacing and the story is laughably bad. The ending is all that saves it, even though it was a bit predictable. Maria Bello deserves better films than this.
July 22, 2012
The divorced Lorraine Burton (Maria Bello) is an insecure woman that raises her seven year-old son Chad (Connor Hill) alone and without money. Her ex-husband Gary (Jeff Joslin) is a former military that went in court martial and presses Lorraine to take Chad for him.

One day, Lorraine stops her car in a gas station after her therapy to buy frozen pizzas for Chad and her. When she returns, the bank robber Roy (Stephen Dorff) carjacks them and heads to Tijuana, Mexico with Lorraine and Chad. Along their journey, Lorraine tries to protect Chad from the psychopath Roy.

"Carjacket" is lame garbage, with a stupid story, awful screenplay and a collection of clichés. The plot is so ridiculous that does not worth to spend my time writing about this crap. My vote is one (awful).
July 9, 2012
The Girl get's cooler and cooler , nice 2 watch.............
June 22, 2012
Don't make mommy angry
½ June 18, 2012
This lady was really dumb but in the end she figured it out
May 24, 2012
Boring until she escapes then gets better then it's over! Seen worse!